Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

In...Double stacked zoom alone is worth the purchase...

Black / Chrome lows would be nice too...

Last edited:
Seeing how the Copper 17s ended up, these will hit rock bottom on clearance. I'm in for the Wht/Reds

Don't see being any different from the Midnight Navy 16 release... don't remember how low in price those went.

$100

These will go lower unless they make them mad limited. Going on sale regardless. Doubt these will feel anything like the OG.

they better not skimp on the double stack zoom in the heel and zoom up front. I have the white and black 18.5s and I still wear those from time to time. def one of the most comfortable shoes ever. the double zoom under the heel is amazing.

oh, and I'm in on these btw. my favorite colorway of the 18s. want the black and blue too tho. these are a need for me.

Nobody Likes Hope it Stays That Way!!!Copping On Release!!! An On Sale Then... WONT Dez To Drop Agin Too 18.5

Attachments

• 1501960136705-1017581611.jpg
    1501960136705-1017581611.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 20
Nobody Likes Hope it Stays That Way!!!Copping On Release!!! An On Sale Then... WONT Dez To Drop Agin Too 18.5

NICE!! I put my hang tag in the wash on accident and it fell apart. I still have the of box and everything else tho for my 18.5s they are nice shoes. the velvet was a nice touch too lol.

"What is that Velvet" Eddie Murphy Voice!!! Yeah that Was My Second Pair!!! Thats Why The Tag Still On Em...You Been Collecting A long Time Like Me I See...Rep!!!

"What is that Velvet" Eddie Murphy Voice!!! Yeah that Was My Second Pair!!! Thats Why The Tag Still On Em...You Been Collecting A long Time Like Me I See...Rep!!!

yes sir. oldest pair I currently have is og grey 15s. but, first pair was 1990

What??? Over your Head!!! Its Ok...18.5s Came Wit Velvet!!! Eddie Murphy In the Movie ,Coming To America,Has A line That Says "What Is That Velvet" Funny Af... You Clear Now!!!

What??? Over your Head!!! Its Ok...18.5s Came Wit Velvet!!! Eddie Murphy In the Movie ,Coming To America,Has A line That Says "What Is That Velvet" Funny Af... You Clear Now!!!

dude, u funny. I'm 37, u must be about that. that movie never gets old. Eddie and arsino in the barber shop acting as those old dudes is classic. arguing over boxing. "marcciano, marcciano, marcianno" lol, too much.

Fam, if you're unsure about whether the post worked the first time, just copy the text (in case it didn't) and refresh the page :lol:

I'm guessing your actual question was rhetorical though, since you should know very well by now that the most realistic answer any of us outside of the company can muster up is "they didn't feel like it (yet.)" I imagine the reception of the XVII+s last year didn't lead them to think the interest was there either.

I'm looking forward to the Lightning XVII Lows coming back at some point though.

My bad fellas, don't know what happened.

Mods, please delete the other posts.

Always like the 18.5s better.

Would buy on deeeeeep discount.

Never did find the Copper XVII for low.

18 and 19 were the two model of Jordan's I never got when back in the day when they originally released.

I ended up getting those numbers in the countdown packs though.

Not sure if I would buy, but if I do it would be the black/blue and it has to be heavily discounted.

Would want the black/red or white/silver 19's too to complete my OG collection of 1-23.

I don't even buy, cop, or collect anymore so I doubt I would even give a rats behind either way :lol:

I just want certain kicks released and done right that's it.

I'm in for these, and for $225 I hope they do better than they did on the XVI by giving us the OG slide out box and towel!! XVI we just got blah old black/gold JB box. That being said I was able to get the XVI for $130 from FTA last month and a few cats caught for $100 or lower from FTL at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom