Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

IMG_2883.JPG

Hey buddy, I have 3 pairs of OGs. One white/royal, one black/royal and one white/red. The black suede pair is DS. But I still wear the white/royal pair from time to time. Shoes are fine. No separation issues. I store all my shoes in my garage in my townhouse. No light unless I turn them on, and the cars that are in there are "toys", as they don't get driven often. No humidity and decent temps. No issues with anything in there.

IMG_20170926_212356.jpg
IMG_20170926_212404.jpg
IMG_20170926_212332.jpg
IMG_20170926_212218.jpg
IMG_20170926_212305.jpg

I wish I had cars for just toys |l

Loved playing in OGs 14ish years ago. I’d happily pick up a pair of the retro but not willing to pay more than $150. This means I probably won’t get a pair. Not a big deal if I miss out.

My older cousin gave me a ds og pair back in the day but they were to big

i gave them to my step pops and he rocked the issh out of em :smokin

i wanted a pair for my self this time but jb hit us with that $225 price tag
Hold up... who are you??
Jk. 100% it’s just coincidence but I had the same scenario. Gave my pair to my lil cousin and they were too big for him. Ended up giving them to his pops to wear. Thats crazy lol.
Anyway I just jumped online to see about grabbing a pair... did these really all sell out or did they push RD back?? Not seeing them on here nor am I finding a single pair online.

Wow; these went fast! I'll try to catch the red pair in April... if the double stacked cushion is actually there! Can anyone who has them yet let us know how they feel?

I'm going to go ahead and guess that they still used plastic "chrome" on the top eyelets. Man...if they used ACTUAL metal you could utilize that eyelet and get great lockdown without worrying about them breaking.

Just like my OGs. Nike did an excellent job on this retro. From the leather, to the memory foam around the ankle..the carbon insole and of course...Full length zoom and double Stacked in the heel. Such a great shoe, I loved playing in the white/red 18s back in the day.

A0B0F6D3-8A0A-498F-9B8E-39F32D78B357.jpeg

I wish I had cars for just toys |l

Hey buddy, it's a long story. But the one car is my modded '06 Mustang with 41k on it. Saved up for most of it when I was younger (and living at home). When I had my liver transplant in '03 at age 27, and made it back from the brink, I ordered it in summer of '05 and it's my reminder that life is short and to do something nice for yourself at least once.

The other car is my fiance's vintage '69 Camaro. Both cars sit during winter. So I use the garage for my shoe collection. Good place for it.

Still mad I missed out on these smh

These flew off every website here in Canada. I think a couple boutique shops got them but that’s about it. I lucked out later on release day because a boutique I know of got their shipment late. Still kinda surprised they sold this well.....well maybe not, I’ve always loved the AJ 18

Back
Top Bottom