Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

Wish they released the black pair. I remember when these first came out I was in 4th grade.. Saw my classmates with them and I was mad jelly cause my family couldnt afford them (or more so they would never spend that much on a shoe)

steve-francis-and-yao-ming-of-the-western-conference-allstars-and-picture-id1804283

Steve Francis foul for not tucking in the jersey. :smh:

These flew off every website here in Canada. I think a couple boutique shops got them but that’s about it. I lucked out later on release day because a boutique I know of got their shipment late. Still kinda surprised they sold this well.....well maybe not, I’ve always loved the AJ 18

100% guarantee you that resellers gobbled up this pair due to the 'limited' hype being touted. XVIIIs weren't exactly desirable in the heyday and this is Canada too. The XVIII.5 and lows with the exposed laces looked slightly better.

100% guarantee you that resellers gobbled up this pair due to the 'limited' hype being touted. XVIIIs weren't exactly desirable in the heyday and this is Canada too. The XVIII.5 and lows with the exposed laces looked slightly better.

I remember those UNC blue XVIIIs were marked down to $40 in an FSR in 2004... I should have bought but I was a broke High School student at the time. Not sure how well they would have held up though haha.

Oh I remember the 18 low and 18.5 rotting on shelves. The 18 black/blue and white/royal sold a lot better back in 03 at least locally for me. I know of at least 8 guys that picked up the other pairs that the local boutique shop had for wearing purpose not reselling. I wouldn’t doubt a lot of resellers gobbled these up tho, good luck getting much on top of that already $225 price though.

Wish they released the black pair. I remember when these first came out I was in 4th grade.. Saw my classmates with them and I was mad jelly cause my family couldnt afford them (or more so they would never spend that much on a shoe)
SAME

yea, most of us are surprised these flew of shelves. i personally love the shoe. but, I also feel this is a hype ploy by Nike and there will be restocks.

I remember this all star game. They kept feeding him the ball at the end of the game so he could make the game winning shot and he finally hit one for the lead over shawn marion i think. Kobe raced down the court and hit a few free throws to send it to an additional OT. I didn't think these would fly off the shelves like they did.

I remember this all star game. They kept feeding him the ball at the end of the game so he could make the game winning shot and he finally hit one for the lead over shawn marion i think. Kobe raced down the court and hit a few free throws to send it to an additional OT. I didn't think these would fly off the shelves like they did.
Kobe tried to steal his moment by bating Jermaine O'Neal into fouling him on that wild prayer he threw up... I hated Jermaine O'Neal after that

Want to know something about Jordan's last shot in regulation? If you watch the last play (his shot), watch it from the inbound. The clock started at 23.1 left but it stopped during play at 21.7 while the East was running the last play. Almost 4 seconds really should have gone off but didn't. So when MJ shot it, there should have been almost no time left. But with the sleepy clock operator, there was time for Kobe to get Jermaine O'Neal to foul him.

We all know MJ had the uncanny ability to know how much time was left when he took a shot near the end. Really the game should have very well ended on his fadeaway had the clock run like it was supposed to.

Can anyone else second these fitting TTS?

Remember owning the CDP pair in my true size and unless it's just not a shoe for wide footers, feet would hurt like hell with extended wear.

Would like to own a pair of these or any retro(hopefully the Black Suede/Blue CW) and keep it in mind when the time comes.

Remember owning the CDP pair in my true size and unless it's just not a shoe for wide footers, feet would hurt like hell with extended wear.

Would like to own a pair of these or any retro(hopefully the Black Suede/Blue CW) and keep it in mind when the time comes.

These are one of the wider fitting Jordan's if you ask me.

Same as the cdp for sizing

Shoe might not be for me then. As good as it looks, was just a pain to me.

Back
Top Bottom