Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Those Hi 95's are so beautiful. They need to be retroed the same exact way and fix the toe box already. 2 pairs easy!

Been patiently waiting for these awhile I remember passing on some white/Carolina blues lows from Rif Los Angeles a few years back told myself if any 2 lows release again I gotta cop

Sad part is I believe the 2's they're giving us are their "remastered" versions but I really hope I'm wrong but I see they put Nike on the bottom but still have the jumpman on the insole, so I really hope it's not their remastered version......

Hopefully the toe box are like the OGs. Make or break for me.

Sad part is I believe the 2's they're giving us are their "remastered" versions but I really hope I'm wrong but I see they put Nike on the bottom but still have the jumpman on the insole, so I really hope it's not their remastered version......
They'll never be able to make a true remastered Retro 2...........the OG 2s were made with Italian leather for crying out loud.

Last edited:
They'll never be able to make a true remastered Retro 2...........the OG 2s were made with Italian leather for crying out loud.
lol exactly...the just don 2 are from China and u see how expensive they are...they would want a grand for a true remastered 2

I don't need italian leather, I just need those Chicago highs to come back in decent shape. Lows are cool, but highs are a must for me.

We don't need no Italian leather like the OGs fellas but they can fix that dam toe box to look like the OG shape. That's all I want is the OG shape without that dam red piping. Idc if they charge $200 just make the hi-tops the same way.

We don't need no Italian leather like the OGs fellas but they can fix that dam toe box to look like the OG shape. That's all I want is the OG shape without that dam red piping. Idc if they charge $200 just make the hi-tops the same way.

Dying to see what the shape is for the low. If not OG shape, easy pass. New shape looks like a hotdog.

Saw this on Sneakernews

Again, somewhat difficult to tell from this angle but the toebox doesn't look like any huge improvement, still withholding full judgement though. Whatever the case, in all likelihood the Chicago 2s are gonna have the same mold as whatever these red lows are supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom