Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

i'd cop, but wouldn't be mad if i missed out. Solid shoe, but not worth paying too much over retail.

pimp.gif
straight fire i have always loved these

We just need to see good detaile dpics or wait for the real life reaction. JB better do right by them

These look real goofy here, and I'm a full supporter of this shoe.

Wish that liner was white. 

Why couldn't we get these instead? View media item 731216

These look wack to me with the white sole. The only thing nice is the elephant print upper.

What's releasing looks better IMO

I bet if these released, someone would long for the other ones. People love to long for what they can't have.

Holy, Those Pantone 3's are amazing...... Passing on the Powder Blue's. Unless I can get them under retail...

These look wack to me with the white sole. The only thing nice is the elephant print upper.

I bet if these released, someone would long for the other ones. People love to long for what they can't have.
the shoe is not bad imo but i too like the one that is releasing i feel like the black on the midsole.

Nah, those look better hands down.

I need to see more pictures of this release before I'm totally sold.

Carolina blue is my favorite color, so I thought it would be an automatic cop, but now I'm not so sure after seeing this latest pic of the GS.

Back
Top Bottom