Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

there is a red versions, it's called the DB 3's
roll.gif

New pics via SneakerNews, showing the uppers to be a tumbled nubuck.

Welcome back, haters and passers...
I was at that store yesterday for the releases and even in person, the all-powder blue colorway still didn't do it for me 
eyes.gif

Good luck to those trying to get these though!

Pictures lookin good. Ima cop. Shouldn't b too much hype but you know everything sells out. I think wit this release for NDC is patience. ATC bots will eat these up them for testing perhaps, then folks that don't really want em will release em out the cart and you should b able to cop. Jus a thought...

Because a lot of people pre-ordered from City Sole (I'm assuming) and City Sole probably just received it's shipment. On the City Sole website it says they are going to start delivering on the 7th (yesterday). It's either that or you're thinking about the Bobcat X's releasing this weekend.
I talked to the guy from the video posted on this thread who already has the shoe and he told me it was a GR. Hopefully it stays that way and everyone who wants a pair can get one for retail.
It may be a general release, but my connect at Finishline told me they are not receiving these so far as she knows.

Hopefully that changes and they get them.

The new pics has me sold now.

It may be a general release, but my connect at Finishline told me they are not receiving these so far as she knows.
Hopefully that changes and they get them.
The new pics has me sold now.

It seems like Finish Line isn't getting a lot of the releases, at least not in store. I'll figure out if I'm correct in a few days. But, it seems like every time I've called the mall that gets every release and raffle system, the past few times I have called the Finish Line they weren't getting the release. As far as 2014 goes, it seems like for the two big malls nearby the only consistent stores for releases so far are the Foot Lockers, maybe it's a partnership thing or something, but Finish Line hasn't gotten a couple in store releases as of late and the Champs stores have been hit or miss. But, in a few days I'll call up my two local Champs, Finish Line's, and Foot Lockers to be able to add to my theory lol

Damn I forgot the kamakazi 1s drop the Friday before. Looks like I'm passing on these guys. Will have to cop later down the road...good luck to those wanting to cop

Last edited:
copped.. 3's are my fav jordans of all time and i am a sucker for baby blue colors.. hope they come in infant sizes so I can get a pair for my son. 

Id Cop a reverse version of these in a heartbeat......These are just too damn bright.

Like, i would pull the trigger if ONE more piece of that shoe was black. Like, if it was a black piece of leather with carolina blue elephant print........that would have been soo much better.

I love the classic look of the 3's, but I just can't see myself rocking a pair of these. I'm kind of feeling like the blue pops out a little too much. I might have to pass on these. Good luck to those looking to pick up a pair.

Id Cop a reverse version of these in a heartbeat......These are just too damn bright.

Like, i would pull the trigger if ONE more piece of that shoe was black. Like, if it was a black piece of leather with carolina blue elephant print........that would have been soo much better.

Agreed, I was thinking the same thing. Or maybes if the shade of blue was more light/pale.

Too bright for my taste.. But I do agree with most of you in regards to the color scheme. Not too bright something that still keeps the shoe clean would go well.

Looks wack from this angle. Too much black. Need some white accents somewhere, maybe round the lace holes.

Looks amazing from this angle.

thats the worst angle from any 3. either go nike air or just a jumpman. ******s at jordan brand with jumpman air lol

Back
Top Bottom