Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

what are production numbers looking like on these? General release or limited release?

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. Those would be a instacop, the retail version just looks worse and worse the more pics that come out

We just need to see good detaile dpics or wait for the real life reaction. JB better do right by them

Nah, those look better hands down.
I need to see more pictures of this release before I'm totally sold.
Carolina blue is my favorite color, so I thought it would be an automatic cop, but now I'm not so sure after seeing this latest pic of the GS.

For those saying they need to see more pics, there's a video posted about 2 to 3 pages ago of a guy with the actual authentic shoe's. He even made a second "on foot" video a day or two ago. He has a connect at a local shoe store who got him the pair early I believe he mentioned in his second video. So check out the video, he does a great job going in depth about the shoe. So, it's as close to the real thing that you guy's can see before deciding whether you want to pick up a pair or not on the 18th.

I know so why are people saying this weekend?

Because a lot of people pre-ordered from City Sole (I'm assuming) and City Sole probably just received it's shipment. On the City Sole website it says they are going to start delivering on the 7th (yesterday). It's either that or you're thinking about the Bobcat X's releasing this weekend.

what are production numbers looking like on these? General release or limited release?

I talked to the guy from the video posted on this thread who already has the shoe and he told me it was a GR. Hopefully it stays that way and everyone who wants a pair can get one for retail.

Just like with the Oreo V's, white laces would make these look a lot better

Back
Top Bottom