Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Gotta check out my stores to see if they're getting them.

Not camping, but will shoot for in-store when they open.

Gonna check around for guaranteed tix tomorrow.. Usually do em the Sunday or Monday prior in my area.

Material feels the same as Fear 3's. Which if you own means robocop! Fresh as **** in hand u guys wont be let down if u cop imo. Cant wait

does anyone know if this is a GR?

I just came from locking down a size 9.5 & 10 so I can try both on(sucks I have to buy both because of the ticket thing but at least I have the tickets I guess). But someone in line was saying our Champs was the only store around he found that was getting them. I haven't checked around & now I don't need to but that was surprising to hear at least. I'm thinking he's wrong but food for thought at least.

Also...there were only 6 or 7 of us there total waiting for tickets when they opened, that also says something about the demand here. I'm so happy it wasn't crazy for me to get these locked down, I'm not cut out for all that craziness anymore.

"Sizes: 7-12, 15"

smh! no size 14? tf?! 
mean.gif

Jordan did this years ago when they first started some Ls releases. Nothing bigger than a 12. But its odd that these go 7-12.....but jumps to a size 15. I'm sure some stores will have sizes 13-14

I called my local mall (Santa Anita) and no one is getting these... starting to make me wonder.

Jordan did this years ago when they first started some Ls releases. Nothing bigger than a 12. But its odd that these go 7-12.....but jumps to a size 15. I'm sure some stores will have sizes 13-14

My Champs had some 13s, a 14 & 15. We joked around about the 15 lol saying it'll sit a while.
The sizes do exist at least, weird NDC has that size run though

I saw these today - they screwed up the color, it's not powder blue, it 's a hideous blue and the leather feels ashy. Terrible.

never bought a pair of 3s, how do they fit? I wear 8.5 in kobe 8 for reference. thnks in advance

Back
Top Bottom