Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Atmos in Harlem is doing a raffle for these over the next few days. Sign up is in store

I saw on IG that a lot of these came creased on the side already, not sure if that will be the case or not.  Should be a relatively easy cop.  Was offered a size 9, not sure if I'm going to end up taking it or not.  As a few said before me, still recovering from the holidays and all the sneakers that came out around them!!

Word on twitter is that these are slightly limited release. Whatever that means. Luckily, there isn't much demand.

Word on twitter is that these are slightly limited release. Whatever that means. Luckily, there isn't much demand.
Maybe size runs are limited (doubt it), but here's the launch locator map for footlocker

Last edited:
Sort of want but man who I am kidding--- I know I'd NEVER wear them. Like ever.

I'm sticking to Air Missions when it comes to kicks this year... and Lebrons (ASGs at least).... and Columbias if they get released in Dec.

So my local FTL gonna have these and more than likely won't sell out since the demand here is super low. So there will be pairs available. Im not coppin but If anyone miss out on RD I'll come back give a size update

i cant believe footlocker is doing another raffle for this release also ?

just saw this on twitter is says select stores buy no stores listed for raffles

if i have to go on another raffle hunt for this colorway i'm going to pass or im going to try online

did niketowns do a rsvp for the bobcat 10's ?

Last edited:
i was gonna get them just because they are my colleges color but im gonna have to pass cause im not just feeling this shoe even after watching the reviews. gonna have to wait till the oregon 5s or the first pair of 6s to come out.  Cant believe I didnt cop anything in 2014 yet its that i havent liked anthing smh

Last edited:
i cant believe footlocker is doing another raffle for this release also ?

just saw this on twitter is says select stores buy no stores listed for raffles

if i have to go on another raffle hunt for this colorway i'm going to pass or im going to try online

did niketowns do a rsvp for the bobcat 10's ?
Naw, it was FCFS..

don't believe the limited tweets about these, every spot that gets gr Jordans around my area are getting these
grin.gif
 and nobody is doing a raffle its either guaranteed sign ups or fcfs (i think HOH is the only one doing a raffle but then again everything to them is a raffle
laugh.gif
), iam passing on these but goodluck to those copping

Last edited:
Anyone have the shiekh codes for L.A.?

My mom n pops account got shut down. 20 year relationship gone.

I'm a huge fan of the 3s and love almost every colorway they've thought up. This is a def pick up if I can find some codes that'll stick to make this cheaper than retail.

connect called so i'm down for a pair i guess. hard to go wrong with a retro 3, although it looks like i'll be passing on those "infrared" 3s. too bland. and who the hell wants to rock those when there are cements.

Back
Top Bottom