Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

did you try paypal or another card?

PayPal I never use a cc on there anymore. Takes too long to get money back. And if I fail once on fnl I just quit and move on to the next site. I don't need 5 pending charges to mess up my whole weekend up.

It's cool to have an opinion and all but why try and make people feel bad about their purchase?
Let them be happy.

And to say these will hit outlets.... The outlet game has changed significantly. Saying they will hit outlets means nothings anymore.

because its the same people who get theres hopes and dreams up by easy releases like this that cry and moan on harder releases. wait and see when the infrareds drop next month. the reason why I dont brag in threads with "easy cop" even on hard releases that I end up copping I dont brag and rub it in. I just keep it mediocre

I'll be honest....didn't expect to hop on on 7 am pacific and find that the shoe is sold out on footlocker.com already. Kinda scary how bad it's gotten even in the last couple years. The stealth 3s sat for weeks on the shelf, and this sold out in under 2 hours. Wow...just wow. Didn't even want these...I was just curious. Good luck coppin 6s this year. It's gonna be a joke. God help us.

Last edited:
PayPal I never use a cc on there anymore. Takes too long to get money back. And if I fail once on fnl I just quit and move on to the next site. I don't need 5 pending charges to mess up my whole weekend up.
If you have a discover card from my experience, if the order never went through the money would be refunded instantly-few minutes. For me I've been using my discover card or paypal.

I see jimmies have been rustled
laugh.gif
yall can give yourselves that extra credit you think you deserve for copping a smurf looking 3s. maybe the ones rustled are the ones that dont even have a 3s collection and this shoe means a lot to them?
laugh.gif
huh?  who cares if people bought these shoes or how easy it was to purchase.. this is how buying sneakers was 5 years ago.  

It's cool to have an opinion and all but why try and make people feel bad about their purchase?
Let them be happy.

And to say these will hit outlets.... The outlet game has changed significantly. Saying they will hit outlets means nothings anymore.

because its the same people who get theres hopes and dreams up by easy releases like this that cry and moan on harder releases. wait and see when the infrareds drop next month. the reason why I dont brag in threads with "easy cop" even on hard releases that I end up copping I dont brag and rub it in. I just keep it mediocre

Um ok.

I'll be honest....didn't expect to hop on on 7 am pacific and find that the shoe is sold out on footlocker.com already. Kinda scary how bad it's gotten even in the last couple years. The stealth 3s sat for weeks on the shelf, and this sold out in minutes. Wow...just wow.
There are still some size on finishline and some bigger sizes on footlocker. This did not sell out in minutes and have just start selling out some sizes recently online. This doesnt show if these have sold out in store or not either. 

View media item 753374just got back from the mall...definitely not carolina blue, more Carolina panthers blue for sure...will be making another trip to return this pair this afternoon. Disappointed in the color, but they don't look bad otherwise...I'm just buying the select few I like and can/will wear. If you're in Dayton Ohio & wear a 9 check finishline this afternoon.

Last edited:
Yea I'll just stop using fnl.com. PayPal or cc doesn't really matter it's always hit or miss. I'll stick to instore

Last edited:
Doesn't work on the Jordan's but it works on other items that are eligible.
Say you have a coupon for $20 off $200. Then you only need $30 more to get $20 off.
Never knew it worked that way, kind of dope. I'll try to cop from EB next time and get some free stuff with a $20 or $30 coupon.
Good looks sir, "..over your limit in rating content.." Will rep ya'll later.

cosigned. never works for me

Yeah, PayPal just never seems to work, so it confuses me when I hear people saying their cards don't work. But, it must be the same on their end when they see that I'm able to pay with a card manually every time and get through without a problem. I'm just glad that it seems like everyone who wanted a pair, got a pair for the most part. And a final lesson learned to never risk using PayPal again, it could have gone really bad for me today :smh:

Yeah, PayPal just never seems to work, so it confuses me when I hear people saying their cards don't work. But, it must be the same on their end when they see that I'm able to pay with a card manually every time and get through without a problem. I'm just glad that it seems like everyone who wanted a pair, got a pair for the most part. And a final lesson learned to never risk using PayPal again, it could have gone really bad for me today :smh:
I don't know how everyone has thier paypal set up but i never had issues with it. i have my checking account hooked up to it and i think it asked for a cc i just put my debit card number for the same account. all my billing and shipping infos the same.

I think the resellers just didn't get enough pre orders and they kept holding them in there carts until it they realized it's not working out for them! I love it! I also like how it isn't a twitter only link for nk.com. I bet that one made the bot sellers frustrated

Is that upper suede? I love blue shoes but anything that isn't a smooth leather finish I end up ruining quick so I need something that can wipe off easy.

Back
Top Bottom