Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Some on foot action of these bad boys... Like I said before Biggest Sleeper Of 2014 so far, 1-3 months from now people will regret

Also can't wait for those infareds either
pimp.gif
   Black lace swap would look dope, even fire with the white imo

I don't know how everyone has thier paypal set up but i never had issues with it. i have my checking account hooked up to it and i think it asked for a cc i just put my debit card number for the same account. all my billing and shipping infos the same.
cosigned. never works for me

Yeah, PayPal just never seems to work, so it confuses me when I hear people saying their cards don't work. But, it must be the same on their end when they see that I'm able to pay with a card manually every time and get through without a problem. I'm just glad that it seems like everyone who wanted a pair, got a pair for the most part. And a final lesson learned to never risk using PayPal again, it could have gone really bad for me today :smh:

Well as for my situation, I have both of my bank accounts linked to my PayPal, as well as the two debit cards and two credit cards. On every single one, the name and address, as well as the shipping address I want my items shipped to match spot on. The only time I have no problem with PayPal is when buying something on Ebay or getting an invoice from an Ebay seller looking to avoid those Ebay fee's.

Funny how everyone gotta say these gonna sit....well NDC and the foot locker trio are sold out. Everyone knows FNL stock levels take longer to deplete do to their crappy check out system. Just cuz you don't like the shoe, doesn't mean the entire continent doesn't like the shoe

:lol:  did he really have to show off how many different pairs of WEIRD pants he has?

I'm pretty sure they're all different picture's from different people as release day approached. A lot of the pictures look familiar sneaker blog sites reposting on IG.

Last edited:
Its weird that I couldnt get through on ndc or champs first thing this morning but ordered from fnl just now.

this is a retro 3 with nice materials and good quality. if history is any indication, these will mysteriously "grow" on ppl once they start to dry up down the road then all of a sudden errbody is all over these. :rolleyes

Sneakerwatch sells shoes now?  how late am i on this ?  they have these up for sale , but for $310 + $20 ship 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
This my first time entering a raffle I usually get my shoes from my local spot with no problem but I'm out of town right now just wondering do they call u to let u no u won the day of the release our the day before....

Struck out on NDC, FNL, EB & trio, and a few euro sites that surprisingly sold out instantly. I was not expecting these shoes to be in such a high demand. Was about to order from Foot Asylum, but 240 shipped is too much.

This my first time entering a raffle I usually get my shoes from my local spot with no problem but I'm out of town right now just wondering do they call u to let u no u won the day of the release our the day before....
it's usually the day before.. there's a couple sizes  on fnl if you want to go the online route

Struck out on NDC, FNL, EB & trio, and a few euro sites that surprisingly sold out instantly. I was not expecting these shoes to be in such a high demand. Was about to order from Foot Asylum, but 240 shipped is too much.
I was adding & letting go sizes on fnl & footaction 2 min ago. double check

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-3-retro-powder-blue/

The Air Jordan 3 Retro “Powder Blue” is expected to release either towards the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014. However, here is another quick preview look at the new Air Jordan 3 colorway that features a full Powder Blue base with Black and White accents. 

Style: 136064-406
Color: Dark Powder Blue/White/Black/Wolf Grey
Does the final version of the shoe have the elephant print in the black area around the laces in the middle like the pic above, or did this detail get removed from the final version of the shoe?

I think the lack of interest comes from the lack anticipation. Seems like there's been a release every week since last November. If this color way was the only release from Jan thru march, these would go from ugly smurf shoes to "dope AF"

Back
Top Bottom