Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

You should always be able to use rewards cards on releases. The only releases you technically cant use them on is Quick Strikes... If the person at the register says otherwise they are lying

Ok I will let you guys know how it goes.

i dont get why poeple say

"these are sitting"

as if thats a bad thing

thats a GREAT thing for people who actually want to buy the shoe to WEAR THEM

kids these days lol

also people dont get uppitty about shipping do realize that monday is a holiday for many so may not ship till tuesday

Easy pass for me, these look more like a chlorine bleached blue instead of powder blue

soooo....5 hrs later its sold out on most if not all sites....i thought this was gonna sit? lol
I just came from Hibbets in STL..........They`ve sold a total of 1 pair today. only had one size run and havent sold ONE pair of the kids version.

The employee at the store even said they would have them for a long time..........nobody has called the store and asked if they still had them or anything.

So yea........I think the thing about online sites being sold out is that they cant see the shoe up close and personal before they buy them. The people looking at the display in the store are underwhelmed when they pull them out the box, they decinde not to buy them.

I looked at a sz 11........hated them and left without buying them.

These are fire glad I copped.

Gotta love the people who are like omg these are sitting.

Wow a different color way that's not OG.

I'll be rockin em.

And if they are sitting that's good for people who actually want them and can pay retail for em.

Tried them on at my local footlocker

-They look great imo
-The inside grey part of the shoe (tongue and main part) has a material like elephant print , that feels sooooo cheap , in general their quality isnt that nice .They squeaked on the first wear as i tried them on ...50-50 on copping ( Probably will though)

You sound so underwhelmed, then say you'll cop anyway?  #NewSlaves

Why do people constantly post pics of outrageous amounts of sizes in cart to show how many where available? What purpose is that serving or proving? Are people literally that bored with life that they have nothing else to do then pretend to add shoes to a cart just to cancel an order..............some people need to get a life or find a hobby
laugh.gif

You sound so underwhelmed, then say you'll cop anyway?  #NewSlaves

1.Maybe you missed my first sentence.THEY LOOK GREAT.Wrote it down in caps so you won't miss it again
2.Maybe you missed the fact that i have access to a swoosh account and going to cop these for 75 euros IF i do

#Don'tknowwhatImtalkingabout #Stilltryingtolooksmart #cliche

Last edited:
Maaaan forgot mills malls don't get retro js anymore if they have a Nike factory store. Will stop by another mall on my way home.

Was hoping to grab a pair but change wasn't right after busy end of the year. Maybe they'll pop up again in May for Nike end of year. Oh well, on to the next one.. White Infra 6. :D

Back
Top Bottom