Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Why do people constantly post pics of outrageous amounts of sizes in cart to show how many where available? What purpose is that serving or proving? Are people literally that bored with life that they have nothing else to do then pretend to add shoes to a cart just to cancel an order..............some people need to get a life or find a hobby :lol:  
This!! Smh the shoe game is all messed up!

Went to the store today just to get disappointed. I had all intentions to buy. Didn't really care for the material on em. Couldn't drop $170 and not wear them much. Not horrible tho

love the feel on these, the only thing i hate about these are the midolse, hopefully they hold up. fire shoe at the end of the day

Nah Statesboro right now.
Oh ok. Where I'm at in Florida, there's only one shoe store in the entire city and they didn't get them. Woke up to try to cop online but the wifi was terrible. Tried on my phone and same result. Oh week, I'll see em sometime down the road. Focusing on the white/infrared 6 and powder blue 10.

Oh ok. Where I'm at in Florida, there's only one shoe store in the entire city and they didn't get them. Woke up to try to cop online but the wifi was terrible. Tried on my phone and same result. Oh week, I'll see em sometime down the road. Focusing on the white/infrared 6 and powder blue 10.
Dont understand this. These were available on eastbay at least 2 hours after the were put online........no waiting, no nothing. You couldnt have been trying too hard, lol

Stopped by another mall on my way home. Only 7.5 and 8.5 there. O well. They sure are sitting :lol:

Dont understand this. These were available on eastbay at least 2 hours after the were put online........no waiting, no nothing. You couldnt have been trying too hard, lol
Well if you took the time read what I said... No Internet. Reading comprehension at its finest.

Trust me, if I wasn't in this **** hole location, I would have a couple pair from online. Online is the only way I cop everything. I don't do instore unless it's rsvp.

Summer and 3s are a bad combination.Unless you plan on tearing up holes in these your feet are going to be sweaty as f%^k . Congrats on the cop though.
Thanks and your 100 percent right!!! Should have said spring lolll still
Cold most days here in ny lol.. Color not dead of winter for me

Passed on these, might grab them later
Yeah I passed too. Saw them in person and decided to save until Feb for the infrared 6's and powder blue 10's. Too much blue and felt I would never wear them. Hope everyone copped with no issues.

Houston galleria footlocker has them , finishline & champs sold out in galleria, just got a sz 12 at 5:36

My local Hibbet's got 12 total pair. They got like 50ish pair of the Fire Red, Steel 10, Laney, and Grape. Said there wasn't  huge demand for these and still had an 11 left. Got to look at them in person and the only thing I didn't like was the elephant print lining.

My local champs had a couple pairs left when i went and i just picked one up just incase, but yeah i was told numbers were a lot less than most general releases also, but these are pretty clean IMO.  Heres a couple pics sorry they're not the best   

My day started off smutty thanks to a certain chain from indy, but i got home from work showered hit the mall... FTA only had an 8.5 HoH had my 11 and i was out, JJ still had a 10 on display

Ill try to grab another down the line

Well finally off work and able to post. Got one off FNL mobile and one locally my boy will meet me tomorrow so I can get them and post pics. Weird thing is I had a pair in cart on FNL and got payment error. Had to leave to go to work and was able to cop as I was driving to work. Stupid websites... LOL  

Back
Top Bottom