Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I love releases like this, gives everyone a chance to cop. I'm glad people slept on em. I can't wait till mine come in. FNL always gives a long ship date with express shipping they usually always arriver sooner. Hopefully next week.

Last edited:
jb needs to go back to releasing retroes every 2 months im tired of seein sneakers release every week i ride by my local stores sat morning and see the same people in line every release it doesnt matter what they look like if it has a number their buying it these are actually ok but not worth gettin up early for them or paying resell price these dudes out here dont sleep on no releases ctfu

Why do you care?

I love releases like this, gives everyone a chance to cop. I'm glad people slept on em. I can't wait till mine come in. FNL always gives a long ship date with express shipping they usually always arriver sooner. Hopefully next week.

yea FNL likes to over-estimate rather than under, my expected delivery is like friday and im right around the corner literally, but they will come tuesday

Tried them on at my local footlocker

-They look great imo
-The inside grey part of the shoe (tongue and main part) has a material like elephant print , that feels sooooo cheap , in general their quality isnt that nice .They squeaked on the first wear as i tried them on ...50-50 on copping ( Probably will though)

View media item 753656View media item 753657

If you have the money and your on the fence you should cop... simple as that... Dont wait until the Sun comes out see someone rocking these and b like darn i should have copped... Happens all the time..

soooo....5 hrs later its sold out on most if not all sites....i thought this was gonna sit? lol

soooo....5 hrs later its sold out on most if not all sites....i thought this was gonna sit? lol
I was able to cop 2 pairs at my local footlocker so I cancelled my finishline order.  size 8 should be back up on finishline if anyone wants it. 

jb needs to go back to releasing retroes every 2 months im tired of seein sneakers release every week i ride by my local stores sat morning and see the same people in line every release it doesnt matter what they look like if it has a number their buying it these are actually ok but not worth gettin up early for them or paying resell price these dudes out here dont sleep on no releases ctfu

Why do you ride by if you get disgusted seeing the same ppl? Just stay at home! #hater

I was able to cop 2 pairs at my local footlocker so I cancelled my finishline order.  size 8 should be back up on finishline if anyone wants it. 
i dont get this? i dont think cancelled orders go back to inventory immediately

Does the final version of the shoe have the elephant print in the black area around the laces in the middle like the pic above, or did this detail get removed from the final version of the shoe?
now this picture makes the shoe looks fire. the lighter shade of powder blue is a better imo.

Going to the mall. Have a $20 FTL VIP coupon. Copping if they have my size.
Dudes say blue is for girls but wear hot pink shoes. Not saying everyone but a lot of people are like that.

Speaking the truth Bigj! A lot of people wear some weird, borderline feminine type shoe's and shoe color's, but are talking down these blue shoe's. I just hope those same people don't cop them powder blue 10's, or there will be a lot of hypocrisy going around NT.

Be patient. Shoes won't even move until Monday at the earliest.

I don't think they'll move until Tuesday, isn't Monday Martin Luther King Jr. Day and seen as a national holiday?

Going to the mall. Have a $20 FTL VIP coupon. Copping if they have my size.
Dudes say blue is for girls but wear hot pink shoes. Not saying everyone but a lot of people are like that.

They never let me use the coupon last week. They considered it a quick strike release. I will only cop these to trade if they allow the $20 off.

I called my local footlocker and they said I couldn't use it.

Yeah it all depends on the location and the ppl working.  I was able to use a $20 VIP rewards coupon on Kobe Prelude 6s last week.

I'm about to pick up my pair from FL and my wife's pair from Kids FL. I'll try to see if they let me use it at Kids FL

I'm about to pick up my pair from FL and my wife's pair from Kids FL. I'll try to see if they let me use it at Kids FL

You should always be able to use rewards cards on releases. The only releases you technically cant use them on is Quick Strikes... If the person at the register says otherwise they are lying

Oneness was selling them via IG. Easiest cop ever with just putting your size up and getting a PayPal invoice. Grabbed a pair on eastbay earlier too. These moved fast though, clearly not huge production numbers on these (ala the FR's last fall).

I suggest that anyone who can't find them online go to their local mall and check. Just because shoes aren't online anymore doesn't mean they're not sitting in some stores. I couldn't get through online but had no problem picking up a pair from the mall, and judging by the lack of people there I probably could've gotten another 3-4 pairs between different stores. Oreo V's aren't really online anymore but I consistently see them at the mall (saw them today in fact.) Fire Red 3's weren't online after the first few hours, but they sat in stores for days.

Back
Top Bottom