Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Can get sizes for retail here in Houston at the galleria , picked up another 12 at 6:45pm Sunday, they should have sizes left today

was just in streets of southpoint  mall in chapel hill north carolina an hour ago and they still had the powder blue 3's in footlocker on the shelf.
Now *that's* surprising - I figured UNC would eat these up.

I wanted them when I heard about them, wanted them more when I saw them, and got in line way too early to get them.  So, whatever that makes me, then so be it.

Had a pair in my cart Saturday morning and couldn't pull the trigger. No regrets. Hope you guys enjoy your pairs...

Did i just read heisenberg ?  ok, i think i'm done coming in here  
laugh.gif

View media item 753869
View media item 753871
White laces give these shoes a different look. I'm glad I picked em up. Whenever macklemore, wale or Kanye wears them that's when the sleepers will awaken

seeing em with white laces, actually makes, me wanna keep my pair

i wanted a summer shoe, and thought the blue would be close to my photo blue kobes 5, but they arent from seeing pics

if i can see some on feet with white lace swap, that would be the clincher for me

seeing em with white laces, actually makes, me wanna keep my pair

i wanted a summer shoe, and thought the blue would be close to my photo blue kobes 5, but they arent from seeing pics

if i can see some on feet with white lace swap, that would be the clincher for me
I agree the whit laces made these look a lot better, lol and i was planning on holding onto these until the summer too ... when I get off today i'mm throw in some white laces and check it out .. if i can get someone to take pics i'll post if for you.

i personally think this will be one of the most slept on Js this year for sure.. I really like them.. Maybe not everyone can wear such a loud shoe.. o well

If anyone is still looking and dont mind paying a little bit more backdoor has 9.5, 10 and 10.5 available..!!!

anyone know where to get the socks to match these? the jordan socks?
Haven't seen any online but stores definitely still have them.

Now *that's* surprising - I figured UNC would eat these up.

I wanted them when I heard about them, wanted them more when I saw them, and got in line way too early to get them.  So, whatever that makes me, then so be it.
It's not a UNC color blue though. It's more of a Carolina Panther blue.

Back
Top Bottom