Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

So they restocked already lol something tells me that jb wanted these hyped knowing they wouldn't sell good these are still sitting on shelves all over my city

So they restocked already lol something tells me that jb wanted these hyped knowing they wouldn't sell good these are still sitting on shelves all over my city

huh? where did they "restock?"

eastbay just put up canceled orders which is normal for them.

SP has a 10.5 and 11 available.... shoepalace.com/air-jordan-3-retro-powder-blue-men-s-basketball-shoe-blue-white-grey-limit-1-per-customer.html

Last edited:
Easy cop here too - these have been sitting at Niketown NYC since Saturday.  I woke up this morning and said I'd let fate decide if I'd cop or not.  Got there around 3pm and they still had plenty of sizes.  I think these look great on foot, with a lot of different color/styles pants.  Nice cop, but wasn't gonna go over retail.  If you're in NYC and looking to cop, you should definitely hit Niketown.

Just copped for 100 flat at NikeChi
smokin.gif

1st rule of fightclub - never post a link before checking if you can add to cart.
2nd rule of fightclub - eastbay, champs, footaction, footlocker are the same company and 99% of the inventory appears on all of the sites and pull from the same inventory

:D

1st rule of fightclub - never post a link before checking if you can add to cart.
2nd rule of fightclub - eastbay, champs, footaction, footlocker are the same company and 99% of the inventory appears on all of the sites and pull from the same inventory

:D

I'm sorry bigj, I thought if I added a size to my cart that maybe that size wouldn't be available anymore, but you're right I should have checked first. By the way, what size are you? There may be a few local Foot Lockers and around me with your size, and if that's the case maybe you can have it transferred to your local store.

thanks chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 . I'm very experienced with footlocker's policy. too soon to do transfers. that said, I'm out of the running for a pair. picked up like 3-4 pairs of shoes this weekend. no self control.

Massively regret sleeping on these, can't seem to find them anywhere in the UK right now.. really don't want to pay too much over RRP either

Angry with myself!!

thanks chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 . I'm very experienced with footlocker's policy. too soon to do transfers. that said, I'm out of the running for a pair. picked up like 3-4 pairs of shoes this weekend. no self control.
Didn't realize that both 1s r dropping on Saturday as well, in the same boat. lol

They got pairs at my mall its just shipping going To kill u
Yeah i've been looking at ebay but they added some customs tax on top of the price + shipping now which is bs, they never used to do that as I bought most of my sneakers from the states

Gonna have to call some more stores tomorrow!

Last edited:
Finally took mine out to try them on...too big! wtf

I wear 9.5, 9 if I want a little more snug fit, in Nike, and these things are a 9 and fit big on my feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom