Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Got some updated info in regards to the restock on Eastbay from yesterday. I order a 12 and got confirmation yesterday. I checked my account this morning and it said awaiting approval. I contacted a rep and they said the shoes were in "Quality Assurance". They were checking the overall quality and she said once the review was complete they would be shipping orders. Just to let yall know if you ordered and were wondering.

Oh okay gotcha. Yeah I had a 9 in cart and a 9.5 and was thinking about them and then they sold out. So you can cancel them that quick didn't know.
As long as its still in the waiting for approval phase you can still cancel it. If it's in the in process phase then you cannot cancel the purchase anymore.

By the way... On a more positive note I think Nike is using a new method of paint on the midsoles.

While I was looking at them at the store, I dug my nail into the midsole trying to scratch it and it seemed like it wont be cracking or peeling. That is a very good thing.

Don't worry guys, Nothing happened to the shoes. :smile:

Lmao this guy scratchin kicks and ish nice theory tho imagine one of yall ninjas picked up a scratch pair hahaha

On the side note ya buggin white laces makes these pop crazy sticks out more than the blacks which i like too ill be going back and forth but once my oackage comes today right away im throwin the 45" flat whites on em :smokin

I pit my size in the cart coulda copped but said na im waitin on 2 pairs as it is for me and my girl

That Shoepalace restock finally got me.  I looked around the malls where I live and didn't get them on release day which I was fine with.  I am a big fan of 3s, but I have way too many shoes.  I thought I could stay away from this one.  Then everyone started posting all these pics and they started to look better and better when I saw some "on feet" posts with jeans.  I'm sitting at my desk at work and the Shoepalace restock found me lol!  I couldn't pass it up.

here's your winner. the white jumpman on the tongue and heel tab accentuate the white midsole so white laces aren't necessary. the grey just looks off. the silver laces nicely highlight the color and detail of the sockliner.

experimenting with different laces.  what yall think?  white, silver or gray
View media item 757302

View media item 757303

View media item 757305
here's your winner. the white jumpman on the tongue and heel tab accentuate the white midsole so white laces aren't necessary. the grey just looks off. the silver laces nicely highlight the color and detail of the sockliner.

info on the silver ones???

Back
Top Bottom