Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

^^^^ guessing u never bought 3s before

I can see where yu got that from i shoulda worded it better. 2 of my boys didnt recieve them what i ment to say dont crucify me you got that hahaha

Thats why i said NDC order cuz they ordered from there i didnt say oh what is this thing that came with my shoes

Last edited:

Copped with no effort and military (vet) discount.

Painted midsole ASAP.

I always suggest people join local shoe groups on FB to try n find a steal. We've got one in SoCal that calls out people for "forcable sodomy" prices n fu*kery.
not bad but i actually like the white better.

I DONT LIKE THESE BUT I SAW THEM IN PERSON AND THE QUALITY WAS CRAZY… BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE IMO

I can see why some folks passed on these, because of the color, but honestly pics don't do the shoes justice.

They're so much cleaner in person.

I like 3's but most of the time they do sit. Fire Red,Joker,Crimson and now these. I will take 3 over 10 anytime. People will be upset down the line they slept on these.

I like 3's but most of the time they do sit. Fire Red,Joker,Crimson and now these. I will take 3 over 10 anytime. People will be upset down the line they slept on these.
so if someone passes on a shoe cuz they think its ugly, down the line they'll want them?

2lthr8l.jpg

Anybody Else Get This With Their NDC order

View media item 768276

3's sat in 2013 because they were the crimsons, jokers, and fire reds. Fears sold and people lined up.

ANY 3 released before 2013 would sell out immediately if rereleased today. The only ones i cannot stand are the DTRT's and I wouldn't cop any of the whites but I know they'd all sell.

These are pretty much love or hate from what I'm seeing.

Gonna return my pair back to NDC. I like them on the first time seeing them but as time passes i think they're boring now.

3's sat in 2013 because they were the crimsons, jokers, and fire reds. Fears sold and people lined up.
ANY 3 released before 2013 would sell out immediately if rereleased today. The only ones i cannot stand are the DTRT's and I wouldn't cop any of the whites but I know they'd all sell.
Your forgetting to add the 88s were online only but sold out in matter of seconds.

I can see why some folks passed on these, because of the color, but honestly pics don't do the shoes justice.

I like the base color. The accents though.... imo are done HORRIBLY on these. I hate the lining, I hate the amt of black, I hate the sole lol I just think it's a total lackluster job.
eyes.gif

I like the base color. The accents though.... imo are done HORRIBLY on these. I hate the lining, I hate the amt of black, I hate the sole lol I just think it's a total lackluster job. :rolleyes

To each his own. :lol:

THESE SHOES WON'T RESELL FOR NOTHING…. There's Ton's on Ebay selling at Retail and Lower…  I'm seeing Pairs go for $85.00, to even one Pair sold for  6k…. yes 6 G's on ebay...

CRAZY 

THESE SHOES WON'T RESELL FOR NOTHING…. There's Ton's on Ebay selling at Retail and Lower…  I'm seeing Pairs go for $85.00, to even one Pair sold for  6k…. yes 6 G's on ebay...

CRAZY 

short term... no.

long term... probably yes.

Your forgetting to add the 88s were online only but sold out in matter of seconds.

88'S WERE SOLD IN STORE IN HOUSTON :smile:

Back
Top Bottom