Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

at the end of the day i hope one day i will be in that position to pay extra and not think about looking around to save 50-100$. If im really successful Id laugh at someone telling me I should have went on ebay and saved 100$ or something like that.

Great elephant print day today.  I got the 3s from Shoepalace and the yellows from Jimmy Jazz.  Highlights for me on the 3s are the tumbled leather and the textured sock liner was like a huge bonus.  I didn't know it had that.  Blue inner air bubble is awesome too.  I'm not gonna say much about the yellow son of mars because this is a blue 3s thread, but I think they are underrated.  Anyhow, its nice to order from SP if you are on the west coast.  It came in 2 days with free shipping.

at the end of the day i hope one day i will be in that position to pay extra and not think about looking around to save 50-100$. If im really successful Id laugh at someone telling me I should have went on ebay and saved 100$ or something like that.

At the end of the day I'd rather spend that money on myself or for a good cause. Not just give it away to some chump for no reason.
I've been rich. I've been poor. I'm doing pretty good for myself presently. I've learned a lot through my ups n downs and giving money away just because I can is, and always will be, idiotic.
Being good at money management is the opposite of being a sucker.

most of the time wealthy people are also the thriftiest.. wealthy/successful people aren't there because they just throw money away.  

that said.. people who fall into money are more then likely to act how your stating
The wealthiest people I know are also the most thriftiest as well. Some l know say these wealthy people are stingy, but I know that's one of the reasons they are successful.
Although these people I know aren't NTers. They haggle and shop around on their mansions, luxury car and small/large business expenses.

Last edited:
To each his own, but those SOM
sick.gif
HAH yes I know I will get crap for those haha but yes, I do like them.

Question about the leather on the 3s... 

Will I need to use a nubuck/suede cleaner for these if they get dirty?

HAH yes I know I will get crap for those haha but yes, I do like them.

Question about the leather on the 3s... 

Will I need to use a nubuck/suede cleaner for these if they get dirty?

To each their own man, i personally got the green glow SOM and love em dude. I know we both catch heat from collectors but who cares. IMO theyre a great hybrid shoe of some of my favorite jordans, plus theyre a nice everyday beater if the weather sucks and you dont wanna **** up your nicer J's. My only problem with the SOM's is the back retro4 pull tab, the back of the shoe isnt tall enough for it, causing it(for me at least) to dig into the back of my ankle/leg/tendon which really sucks/is annoying.

At the end of the day I'd rather spend that money on myself or for a good cause. Not just give it away to some chump for no reason.
I've been rich. I've been poor. I'm doing pretty good for myself presently. I've learned a lot through my ups n downs and giving money away just because I can is, and always will be, idiotic.
Being good at money management is the opposite of being a sucker.

yea on yourself... your spending it on saving your time in effort to go out of your way to find a shoe for less lmfao...

View media item 764592

Great elephant print day today.  I got the 3s from Shoepalace and the yellows from Jimmy Jazz.  Highlights for me on the 3s are the tumbled leather and the textured sock liner was like a huge bonus.  I didn't know it had that.  Blue inner air bubble is awesome too.  I'm not gonna say much about the yellow son of mars because this is a blue 3s thread, but I think they are underrated.  Anyhow, its nice to order from SP if you are on the west coast.  It came in 2 days with free shipping.

Whats that yellow thing

son of mars in general aint that bad...but the thing is some people are just number jordan ho's
truth......some dudes front on anything that aint numbered, but if you ask them they try to claim history is the reason they like em....lets face it a lot of the retros look played out, but thats just my opinion.

truth......some dudes front on anything that aint numbered, but if you ask them they try to claim history is the reason they like em....lets face it a lot of the retros look played out, but thats just my opinion.
i'm not frontin on them.  they're just ugly in my opinion.  its like posting a pic of the ford mustang on a dodge challenger forum.  

i'm not frontin on them.  they're just ugly in my opinion.  its like posting a pic of the ford mustang on a dodge challenger forum.  
lol...wasnt talkin boutcha personally, i feel wat your saying, but i guess on dudes behalf the son of mars is supposed to have some 3 influence, but yea i get ya point.

what's that group called?

SoCalSoleSwap.

There's a few in the Socal area but they all seem to have the same people.

IF YOU DON'T HAVR ONE IN YOUR AREA, START ONE. I've came up so much because of it. Infrared 6's- $60 Bred iv 8/10- $80. size swaps on chuckposites. Two pairs of lbj x's for $100 each (all black n prisms). Custom advice n "customers" ive hooked up. Team retail. Up to date notices on returns at local retailers. Etc...

Back
Top Bottom