Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

My local Champs doesn't have these and they had the Gamma 12's...
Maybe they havent received their shipment, i was talking to the manager at FA he said they havent gotten a shipment of these and the 10s that drop on saturday.... He said they should get them on tuesday or thrusday

Most likely cop if possible. I cop all the 3s all time favorite silhouette. Wouldn't be hard to wear these either.

grown men are going to wear those flowered pink designed KD 6's, this is nothing compared to that.

Yeah, I would much rather see a grown man wearing these shoe's than them pink shoes in my opinion though.

Most likely cop if possible. I cop all the 3s all time favorite silhouette. Wouldn't be hard to wear these either.

I have a feeling these shoe's may not be an easy cop whether it's because everyone wants them or people with bots buy them all up like the Kobe Prelude IV and V tbat sold out within seconds yesterday and the Bred 1's as well come to mind.

i hope these are a easy cop

Doesn't look so easy when pre-orders sell out and the one's that still have them just increased the price. I was about to pay that $250 price tag to secure a pair and not feel like my heart was stabbed yesterday with the Kobe's and the Bred 1's.

What's wrong w/ the tongue on the pictures that are posted? The tops look like the ones i see on fakes.. Please tell me I'm not the only one to catch this.

What's wrong w/ the tongue on the pictures that are posted? The tops look like the ones i see on fakes.. Please tell me I'm not the only one to catch this.

Unfortunately, it's probably pictures of fakes. There's already fakes of these available, if you go on YouTube and search something like powder blue retro 3's there's multiple video's at least 2 months old from the Asian people

i didn't really notice, but now that you said something, everybody will all of a sudden say they noticed that too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i didn't really notice, but now that you said something, everybody will all of a sudden say they noticed that too :lol:  

I know I didn't lol I don't have enough of these shoe's to be well acquainted with the details and such. Hopefully one day I get better at it.

Never said it was going to be easy @chicagoguy5 I am thinking these will be limited for some reason. But we shall see next week.

Never said it was going to be easy @chicagoguy5 I am thinking these will be limited for some reason. But we shall see next week.

My bad, I misread what you had said, now that I reread it now I really read what you meant to say originally if that makes any sense.

My bad, I misread what you had said, now that I reread it now I really read what you meant to say originally if that makes any sense.
Lol yeah I got you. Haven't heard to
Much about these but my thoughts on jb is crazy clorway = limited release
Neutral colorway or retro = gr
But time will tell.

Lol yeah I got you. Haven't heard to
Much about these but my thoughts on jb is crazy clorway = limited release
Neutral colorway or retro = gr
But time will tell.

The only thing I've really heard is the shoe release date and someone who already has it told me it's going to be GR, which I'm hoping that it is, especially after striking out on them Bred 1's.

Yea im sure that pic up there is of fakes. That tongue, that midsole, that cement print, that white sockliner and that LEATHER upper.

Back
Top Bottom