Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Nice pics DHughes. Best I've seen showing how the colors really look.

Went ahead and copped.

Local FTL only got 12 pair.

Someone help me out here and be constructive please...

I ordered the 3's compulsively. I really like the shoes, unique colorway for the 3, only dislike is the lining. If no other releases were near then I would definitely grab them.

My dilemma is whether or not to send them back for the Lebron Graffitis or BHM?

There are pros and cons to each, I enjoy each shoe almost identically but am torn because I cannot afford all 3. Just getting a reading on who would pick what?

Someone help me out here and be constructive please...

I ordered the 3's compulsively. I really like the shoes, unique colorway for the 3, only dislike is the lining. If no other releases were near then I would definitely grab them.

My dilemma is whether or not to send them back for the Lebron Graffitis or BHM?

There are pros and cons to each, I enjoy each shoe almost identically but am torn because I cannot afford all 3. Just getting a reading on who would pick what?
Everyone is different.  Get whatever will make you the happiest, and which one you will get the most use out of.

got my shipping confirmation already and it usually does not come until monday or tuesday...hopefully i get these a little early

Thanks for the support guys.

When I'm out taking those pics, in my head I'm like "Yo, I'm gonna KILL IT with these on NikeTalk!" :lol:

I really do it for you all.

Thank you.

:smokin

SORRY I'M SO LATE!
nerd.gif

But, you all know I had to do it!

No porch though, but these will have to do.

fz2hbc.png

332yzuq.png

bwmyb.png

21epb81.png

Quality is definitely there with these for sure.

A friend of mine told me that my shots belong in a catalog or something.
laugh.gif
Really nice photos.Can't wait for my pair to get here.

NDC shipped Fnl shipped juss waitin on Shoe Palace to anybody that ordered from them this my 1st time so not familiar you know how long it takes i did recieve the order conf.

Last edited:

When I'm out taking those pics, in my head I'm like "Yo, I'm gonna KILL IT with these on NikeTalk!" :lol:

Thank you.

Nice pics bruh and your friend aint lyin i would be sending those pics to companys like a DJ tryna give out hus drmo you mighy get picked up...what kind of hardware you using if you dont mind

Everyone is different.  Get whatever will make you the happiest, and which one you will get the most use out of.
3's are my favorite Jordan tied with 12's. I really like the Lebron XIs. Gonna be a tough decision when they actually come in. I am going to regret either decision I make, just trying to figure out which one I will regret the least.

Thank you.

yo bro, u dont do on feet vids anymore? i want to request ur shots with these on

^ I haven't lately because I been super duper lazy and busy with my daughter and work.

I will post a few on feet shots with these on real soon though!

3's are my favorite Jordan tied with 12's. I really like the Lebron XIs. Gonna be a tough decision when they actually come in. I am going to regret either decision I make, just trying to figure out which one I will regret the least.

Keep the 3s until you are sure about the brons especially if you strike out on the brons. Then value price if you like them equally. It's 170 vs 200 vs 220.

shaking your head....on what?

By the way this was your post WHICH YOU EDITED FEELING DUMB OF COURSE :

''go to the store take pictures of trying shoes on and need other peoples opinions where they do that at? U got to be the lamest cornball ever''

-need other people's opinions?WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU SEE ME ASK FOR AN OPINION?

-EVEN IF I DID WOULD NIKETALK BE THE WRONG FORUM TO ASK???

please stay in school son.Your comments were so dumb you deleted them and replaced them with SMH.SHAKE YOUR HEAD AT YOUR I.Q. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Keep the 3s until you are sure about the brons especially if you strike out on the brons. Then value price if you like them equally. It's 170 vs 200 vs 220.
That is an excellent point, I just do not want to lose money on the 3's in the case that I decide on the brons. I am a member so no charge on shipping back, etc. If I put them on eBay or here in the classys then I am not guaranteed to get my money back.

I guess a couple of dollars lost would not be that bad of a deal but you get my gist.

Back
Top Bottom