• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have never had a issue with finishline. Once i wait for the countdown i place the order i have always gotten the shoes. I wonder what is causing those errors for you guys. 

I've never had problems checking out on FNL. I use a credit card. Most of the horror stories I hear are of people using actual debit cards.

I've never had problems checking out on FNL. I use a credit card. Most of the horror stories I hear are of people using actual debit cards.
Makes sense.. and that could be the issue.. I rarely use cc or debit card. i normally just stick with the paypal. and if i have a winner circle reward i have it in a notepad ready to copy and paste

It's the Mexicansneakerhead time

lmfao 1:20 and 1:40 
roll.gif

i have never had a issue with finishline. Once i wait for the countdown i place the order i have always gotten the shoes. I wonder what is causing those errors for you guys. 
Me to bro ...never had an issue and have used several different CC's and Paypal ....FNL is my go to site ...the SPA works just gotta give it time to countdown, make sure the shipping and billing match with the CC or paypal and you are good to go.  You dont even have to use the waitlist trick, you can simply add straight to cart right after the shoe page loads.

2 hours after release my size 11 was still available at FNL.   NDC FSR was sold out within 30 minutes.

Last edited:
you think people's bot still gonna get through with this verification pages?

Yeah, if anything it'll be easier for those who want a single pair for themselves, have a good add to cart bot, great internet connection, and a fast computer. All the add to cart bots really do is beat everyone at the add size to cart process then you click checkout and proceed just like everyone else. Now for the actual bot makers and RSVP systems it'll hurt them and might send them out of business, but for the average Joe with an add size to cart bot to increase their chances it'll be easier since they'll be sitting in front of their screen and will be able to do the easy 4 step process. By the way, NDC didn't just change their site by adding a CAPTCHA like system, during the week they also changed the way yoy can click on site or something like that, it obviously looks the same to us but a bot programmer did mention that during the week at least according to what I saw that's why so many bots and RSVP services failed today, because they didn't fix their bots fast enough.

Wussup fam never visted this thread till today. Was gonna pass on these because of priorities but thank god for Bill me later. Just added to cart on EB you just gotta keep adding if you get the error message in case you guys still lookin. Anyone know where to get replacement black laces for these? Saw the pics from j23 and I fell in love

That's actually not true. I've had credit card issues on their site and I always use a credit card.

FTL still has pairs available. I just added and released a 9.5. People definitely should have a problem getting these. I just didn't want a second pair.

Wussup fam never visted this thread till today. Was gonna pass on these because of priorities but thank god for Bill me later. Just added to cart on EB you just gotta keep adding if you get the error message in case you guys still lookin. Anyone know where to get replacement black laces for these? Saw the pics from j23 and I fell in love

I'm thinking NDC or any regular shoe store, it just depends on your shoe size and how you go about your shoe laces to determine the length bro.

Yeah, if anything it'll be easier for those who want a single pair for themselves, have a good add to cart bot, great internet connection, and a fast computer. All the add to cart bots really do is beat everyone at the add size to cart process then you click checkout and proceed just like everyone else. Now for the actual bot makers and RSVP systems it'll hurt them and might send them out of business, but for the average Joe with an add size to cart bot to increase their chances it'll be easier since they'll be sitting in front of their screen and will be able to do the easy 4 step process. By the way, NDC didn't just change their site by adding a CAPTCHA like system, during the week they also changed the way yoy can click on site or something like that, it obviously looks the same to us but a bot programmer did mention that during the week at least according to what I saw that's why so many bots and RSVP services failed today, because they didn't fix their bots fast enough.
I did captcha thing manually, but my bot worked after that to actually add to cart.

Me to bro ...never had an issue and have used several different CC's and Paypal ....FNL is my go to site ...the SPA works just gotta give it time to countdown, make sure the shipping and billing match with the CC or paypal and you are good to go.  You dont even have to add use waitlist trick, you can simply add straight to cart right after the shoe page loads.

2 hours after release my size 11 was still available at FNL.   NDC FSR was sold out within 30 minutes.
Exactly. I know once that wait screen goes down.. i got roughly 2-5 minutes to complete before site goes back down and i miss my size. i have all information in a notepad or sticky note ready to copy and paste and go.. I have never been able to get a pair of shoes from any other site. NDC for get about it. 

thats not the point.

a 4 letter code is generated before you even click the images. if the code is found in the HTML. you can make a program to enter those 4 letters correctly every time. 

good thing they leave us a demo version to do testing on 
devil.gif

http://confidenttechnologies.com/Confident_CAPTCHA_Demo
this ain't true at all.  If its server side verification, the code will never be found in the coding source

always the magic size 14. Clicked 14 on champs and footlocker for the h*ll of it and it went right through. and FNL only has 14. I wish my foot was a little bigger lol

Last edited:

Me to bro ...never had an issue and have used several different CC's and Paypal ....FNL is my go to site ...the SPA works just gotta give it time to countdown, make sure the shipping and billing match with the CC or paypal and you are good to go.  You dont even have to add use waitlist trick, you can simply add straight to cart right after the shoe page loads.

Exactly. I know once that wait screen goes down.. i got roughly 2-5 minutes to complete before site goes back down and i miss my size. i have all information in a notepad or sticky note ready to copy and paste and go.. I have never been able to get a pair of shoes from any other site. NDC for get about it. 
2-5 minutes is about right ...I only copy and paste my WC reward, everything else I manually enter and still checkout OK.  I got my Gammas off NDC, thanks to early linkage ... but got my GS size Gammas off FNL too, b/c even with the early links the GS size Gammas were gone from NDC.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Copped mines on finishline around 8:20 EST, 20 minutes after launch.  Virtually hassle free checkout.  My boy copped some about an hour later.  The beasts were asleep at the wheel this morning.

:D  Lol Thanks Everyone! That Image Verification Was A Good Move By Nike. Here The Link To The Video  

Yeah. They had to try something to make it more fair for everyone to cop.

You should post more often man. I don't think people realize it's actually you. I had to go back and look at your post history. That's cool man, your vids get posted on here pretty often.

I did captcha thing manually, but my bot worked after that to actually add to cart.

Oh, since I already had a pair secured I didn't even know when the verification popped up. I thought it would be once you clicked checkout, in that case well its fair game for those who do the verification process first and then got a bot and all the other extras I listed to beat the rest of the crowd. I do think it'll hurt those who are running a business like resellers, but not for those who just want reassurance in getting their one pair lol. Hopefully NDC is good to me next weekend for them Nike SB 1's though.

always the magic size 14. Clicked 14 on champs and footlocker for the h*ll of it and it went right through. and FNL only has 14. I wish my foot was a little bigger lol

I'm assuming you're a size 13 just like me bro?

Back
Top Bottom