• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on facebook groups assuming these are all sold out at malls and getting played by re-sellers.:smh:

These are still available in stores here. I decided to pass and go after some diff kicks next week.

Quality is nice but too much coming out next week

Early links are useless on TLO now. The page doesn't go live until 8am even if you have the full link and non tlo you can just search by product code like always.....but yea I know a few people already working on getting around the images...it will probably take a few more releases for them to dial it in.
the page may go live at 8 but there been times when nike tweeted a little late and by time you get the link your size may be oos, also worst if you have lag with your Twitter notifications

I broke down and copped a size 9. I went down .5 because the 88's seemed big which I later sold to my brother. Now I'm returning a 9.5 pb 10's to cover this.

They just keep calling me

I was just able to add a size 11 to my cart on Eastbay. It's letting me check out, but I don't want them. Just wanted to see if I could still get one.

Yes. They HAVE to be the same.

Called Eastbay this morning and they said some or all of the 3s will be shipped out mid to late March because they haven't got them in yet.

Eastbay often gets a partial shipment.
Some of today's orders will be filled out of the initial partial shipment.
They should get additional shipments in the weeks ahead, hence the "backorder."
Happens routinely.
The White/Infrared VI the most recent example before today.

Got to agree with NT'r a few pages back...nike implemented a good new way to prevent bots...but this was the wrong release to do it on, next week would of been better

Another question I got for people...Wil TLO release affect this new checkout process? Early links be ahead of us on the pic tests

feels good to sleep in for once.. did most of you cop? after reading a couple pages back seemed like most were successful.

Kinda wished Nike saved the captcha thing for next week though and not used it on a GR. ppl will find ways to get past the verification.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom