• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up my pair this morning.... Have to say the quality is really good on my pair couldn't find any defects. Now to find black laces....

i won a raffle. when i went for the ticket, i was told i was pretty much garanteed for my pair. i went with an infrared lace swap

Not a fan of the deceptions, but at least dm them back that they've been excluded from the rsvp and someone else gets a shot at the rsvp.

ShoePalace charges $15 for cancellation. Very lame ! 
Yeah....I read their policy a couple of hours ago.  
mean.gif

just called Eastbay. They said status:OPEN is normal and it just means that the order is still processing. She also said the shoes are backordered 
mean.gif

Just walked into finish line and grabbed a pair. About to cancel a size 12 on footlocker.com if anyone wants to try and snatch up.

Struck out online, had to scoot to a local/hood spot to find a 12 though I was looking for a 13. This is a dope Retro+ model, they're going to be even meaner when I get my hands on some black laces.

just called all the finish lines and footlockers and champs in my area and they said the shoes are all long gone... def. didn't sit as long as most people expected

did you try ndc first?
same on eastbay. I had em in my cart on NDC and they somehow disappeared after I clicked the link within 3 seconds and had them easily. when I tried again they were sold out. I was PISSED

Last edited:
Long time lurker here...struck out horribly this morning.

Don't know why these were harder to cop than the White Infared 6's.

Long story short...ended up getting a pair at a local Footaction. Was supposed to be waiting in line for Sheik's...but a friendly bro in line alerted me that the last pair of 7.5's were in stock at the FA across the way...no raffle necessary. I got lucky...hope the rest of them found pairs too.

I think I actually like these better with the white laces. I decided.

the contrast with the black behind looks the best imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom