• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are releasing these in stores right? I've never bought a pair in person on release date but I was expecting some sort of a line. Nothing.

I saw footlocker did some sort of a ticket thing for theirs, did all the other stores like champs and finishline do the same?
c'mon bruh...

yeah.. most stores did raffles during the past week.. they called their winners friday...some stores might be first come first serve.. if these are really mass produced i dont see why you wouldnt be able to still stop right in and cop a pair tho... good luck.

I went to pick up my pair from NikeDC and they wouldn't sell them to me since I used "an automated service". Anyone else experience this?
I've never picked up a shoe from the RSVP system but they really? That's crazy. Is that all they said?

I slept on this release but I'm taking that the 4 picture verification was a hit. But why on this release? Should've done it for the Red October's.

I've never picked up a shoe from the RSVP system but they really? That's crazy. Is that all they said?

They said Nike sent them a list and my twitter was on the list of ones that they have to deny sale to for using "an automated service". The guy didn't have any other info. He was just the messenger.

Can anyone who has these in hand measure the laces? Closest to original length, should they be 49 or 54in black laces? I picked up a pair for my boy online and he's asking since I told him the lace swap would look better.

Why is an automated service or advantages needed for twitter RSVP @Nikestore? ,,,,im pretty sure they are not choosing people by first DM's sent .....I have seen people win RSVPs after responding 10-15 minutes after @NikeDallas sends out the tweet.  Some reply in under 10 seconds and never win ...I truly believe its random selection process.

Can anyone who has these in hand measure the laces? Closest to original length, should they be 49 or 54in black laces? I picked up a pair for my boy online and he's asking since I told him the lace swap would look better.
45-49 inches if you like to leave them untied ....54 if you plan on tying them.

Why is an automated service or advantages needed for twitter RSVP @Nikestore? ,,,,im pretty sure they are not choosing people by first DM's sent .....I have seen people win RSVPs after responding 10-15 minutes after @NikeDallas sends out the tweet.  Some reply in under 10 seconds and never win ...I truly believe its random selection process.
Some people don't have the patience or time to sit in front of the computer for hours waiting for the tweet. Especially when their chances are like .001 of getting them.

I placed an order with them and now I'm trying to cancel it.  My iPad is able to pull up finishline's site faster than my laptop (for some reason), and I was able to actually use my WC Rewards on this purchase.  Hopefully I can cancel the shoepalace order before it ships!
ShoePalace charges $15 for cancellation. Very lame ! 

I have emails from PayPal but not finish line....did I fail?
if you didn't get an order number on FNL then yes but if you payed thru PayPal and got redirected back to fnl you should be good and should expect to receive an email

Last edited:
Nike is dumb

this should have been done for yeezys or any other hyped release

they should keep changing the system to keep hackers n programmers guessing

Some people don't have the patience or time to sit in front of the computer for hours waiting for the tweet. Especially when their chances are like .001 of getting them.
Its not really waiting when you set a notification alert of when your local Nike store tweets on that day ...once you're notified just respond accordingly ... again it not about speed, its about using the correct hash tag in addition to having one those sizes that's abundant in stock. 

The black lace pic yesterday sold me. I picked these up today. Plus I need to start using these Finishline discounts that expire in a couple of weeks.

Solid.

One of the better retro+ ones.

No quality complaints either. No flaws like on my fire reds and not that shiny.

Are resellers jacking for these? They better not be going for $300 like those 88's that were released last year

Last edited:
nerd.gif

I was able to pick these up at my local finish line when they opened.  I'm going to buy some black laces for them, but here they are with two different pairs of grey laces from some of my other shoes.

Just copped with ease Footlooker was out of 11's went down stairs and champs had my size.

Back
Top Bottom