• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone tried regular grey laces? Kind of curious how those would look since to me black laces seem a little too dark and white is a little too monotone.

Has anyone tried regular grey laces? Kind of curious how those would look since to me black laces seem a little too dark and white is a little too monotone.
That's why you have to actually read the thread and LOOK. Plently of pics were posted with grey laces

My fault, I thought I was caught up on this thread, I actually DO try to keep up. Just saw Shalin Monk's pics. Thanks for your help though.
Np. IMO grey, white, and black laces look real nice on these.

Edit: Don't forget the EP laces too. Those looks nice also

Last edited:

Np. IMO grey, white, and black laces look real nice on these.

Edit: Don't forget the EP laces too. Those looks nice also
Yeah, the EP's look cool but it's just a little too much for me, that's why I wanted to see the greys. I'll probably cop both black and grey, toss whatever isn't used in the box as extras (like there should have been). Might cop the EP laces just for the hell of it though.

I was also thinking of painting the eyelets because I kind of prefer how my nephews pair looks without them. I know it defeats the purpose since these are the "Infrared 23", but to me it just looks nicer.

People still don't know that if you don't wear your sneakers they'll fall apart?

if you think Lebron's won't do the same, you're fooling yourself.

Sneakers aren't made out of steel.

Even adhesive(glue) stops working after a while.

It doesnt matter if u wear u shoes or not, if they are over 20 years old and they are a particular jordan they are gonna crumble. It doesnt matter if u wore them everday or once a year.I still have some other nikes that are 13 to 18 years old that i still can wear with no prob. I can almost guarantee Lebrons will double to triple the life of my Jordan 3s and Jordan 4s.

good deal on 88s just increases the likelihood of them being fake. these infrareds will do just fine and the quality is good enough. i'm impressed-- at $170 tho i should be expecting this tho 

Back
Top Bottom