• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange, when I try to see every listing on that site is giving me - You are not authorized to access this page.

I wore mine today for like 15 min and my toe was getting crushed, not comfortable at all. Need a size 11, I should've gone TTS /.-

Went to my storage this morning to grab some kicks for my trip, and found 2 pair looking like this. Most of my O.G. 3's and 4's cant even be looked at without the cookie crumbling. I probably can still wear my 1's and 2's without any hiccups, though I wouldnt ever try it. Might have to unload my 10's to somebody that can appreciate looking at them better then I can. 

Yeah maybe 10 years ago I would be, but its just all fun and games to me now.  I accept things getting older and falling apart now. Just seems to be part of life. Long as you wear them and get the useful life out of them, then I dont fret. Its only when I pay for something and 6 month later they look horrible, or when I order a shoe and it has to be returned because of quality issues, is when I get a little agitated.

Yeah maybe 10 years ago I would be, but its just all fun and games to me now.  I accept things getting older and falling apart now. Just seems to be part of life. Long as you wear them and get the useful life out of them, then I dont fret. Its only when I pay for something and 6 month later they look horrible, or when I order a shoe and it has to be returned because of quality issues, is when I get a little agitated.
yup, I just accept some of the small flaws you get from a pair of nikes.

Went to my storage this morning to grab some kicks for my trip, and found 2 pair looking like this. Most of my O.G. 3's and 4's cant even be looked at without the cookie crumbling. I probably can still wear my 1's and 2's without any hiccups, though I wouldnt ever try it. Might have to unload my 10's to somebody that can appreciate looking at them better then I can. 
I hope when I go to my storage in a few months, not to find the same picture like yours. Have not been in it in 2 years and I have kicks that are over 10 years old now. 

I hope when I go to my storage in a few months, not to find the same picture like yours. Have not been in it in 2 years and I have kicks that are over 10 years old now. 
I  hope you find all your shoes as you remember them as well. Yeah I hadnt been there in about a year and a half. I knew they were frail, but not that frail. But I can't be upset because the shoe was over 20 years old on those Black 3's. My True Blues are still okay though. Those shoes are only now good to look at any ways. Cant really even put them on feet anymore.

Last edited:
Was the storage unit a climate controlled? I specifically chose mine because of that option. 

Yeah It was self climate controlled and humidity controlled, also dust free. (Except for the dust the Jordan 3's left behind after they crumbled in my hands) 
roll.gif

But I had already knew it was bound to happen. I still got quite a few left for when the little ones get older, so they can see a few O.G. pairs. Probably by then, Jordan will be a thing of the past, and everyone will be talking about Lebron Retros!!! Guess I gotta keep my Lebrons Fresh!!!! Except the Lebron's look like they might outlast me, the way that they are built.....

Last edited:
i went with a friend to buy some shoes, guy opened his storage and had doubles/triples of every jordan release for like 8 years in the thing

Yeah It was self climate controlled and humidity controlled, also dust free. (Except for the dust the Jordan 3's left behind after they crumbled in my hands) 
 But I had already knew it was bound to happen. I still got quite a few left for when the little ones get older, so they can see a few O.G. pairs. Probably by then, Jordan will be a thing of the past, and everyone will be talking about Lebron Retros!!! Guess I gotta keep my Lebrons Fresh!!!! Except the Lebron's look like they might outlast me, the way that they are built.....
Damn that is sad, with all that control and they still crumbled, now I am concerned.
I don't do Bron's, guess I am not gonna be relevant in a few years :smile:

Hey well, as long as your relevant to yourself, Its hard for you to go out of style..

Back
Top Bottom