Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to do it...
 Well done. 
laugh.gif

Does shoe palace have 54 inch laces? Or 45 is their longest? If not I'm going to get 54 in ones at Vans. They're a tiny bit bigger width wise and cheaper too, $1.99 I believe

People said these fit a bit big... but I found them to fit a bit snug. So glad I sized up a half size.

My first IIIs and I couldn't be happier. They are FIRE.

Now I just want a retro of the true blues...

** Sorry for the sweats but it's been a long day. Denim or jeggings next time!
the pants just get cornier and cornier. cut it out
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

People say they fit a bit big...

I found they are a bit snug. My first pair of IIIs but I'm really glad I sized up.

I couldn't be happier. I think they are FIRE.

the pants just get cornier and cornier. cut it out :lol: :stoneface:

I'm sorry, I didn't think people would care about what type of sweats I wear. Did already apologize about the "sloppy" wear as well.

The helms are prerolled and stitched from the factory... but then I guess you didn't realize these are girl's pants... :tongue:

Black or laces, these are definitely a clean color way.

I'm just happy that I was able to cop at retail.

Damn near everything sells out these days.

I unDS'd my pair just now, had my mind all set for weeks to swap to black laces but when I did it, it didn't do anything for me. Just by random chance I had these herring bone pattern laces that I got from FTL on sale months back, and I'm going with it. Elephant print laces would have matched more but I was never View media item 877999one to be all matchy match and I kinda dig the contrast.

People say they fit a bit big...

I found they are a bit snug. My first pair of IIIs but I'm really glad I sized up.

I couldn't be happier. I think they are FIRE.
I'm sorry, I didn't think people would care about what type of sweats I wear. Did already apologize about the "sloppy" wear as well.

The helms are prerolled and stitched from the factory... but then I guess you didn't realize these are girl's pants...
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
 you got me. no offense but it looks like that factory needs to be shut down that rolled those
laugh.gif

Eastbay just had a 12 on their site. Still hoping to get a 9.5 through a restock if there is one...

View media item 878687For anyone interested it looks like you WILL be able to tie with 45" laces. That's what these are. I was told differently so I told some other NTers that you won't be able to tie. I was expecting a much bigger difference in length from stock. The white laces are actually closer to 50 1/4". I also scooped a pair of 39" for my girls pair but that might be too big now that I see how my black laces fit. That was the shortest length they had at my nike outlet

View media item 878687For anyone interested it looks like you WILL be able to tie with 45" laces. That's what these are. I was told differently so I told some other NTers that you won't be able to tie. I was expecting a much bigger difference in length from stock. The white laces are actually closer to 50 1/4". I also scooped a pair of 39" for my girls pair but that might be too big now that I see how my black laces fit. That was the shortest length they had at my nike outlet
What show size are you holding in the photo?

I've compared these to my friends white cement 3's, and in both our opinions, the black tongue looks better.

If 45" laces for like that, I'm thinking about getting some from Vans then. The ones I got from SP are wider than the ones they come with, and are 54". Gonna lace em up with these black ones and see if I don't mind the more length and width.

I was able to grab a pair of 10.5s & I'm happy as hell I did! Will be in line March 30th around 9-10pm for a pair of 5lab3s

I asked a couple people and just trying to get a consensus on those who have had and worn AJ3s in the past. 

Trying to figure out my size in infrared 3s between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all in my head? I only would go with 9.5 if they stretch enough in width. 

Your help is much appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom