• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I asked a couple people and just trying to get a consensus on those who have had and worn AJ3s in the past. 

Trying to figure out my size in infrared 3s between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all in my head? I only would go with 9.5 if they stretch enough in width. 

Your help is much appreciated. 

I went up a half size from my TTS. I thought these felt a bit narrow.

I can't comment about other IIIs since I own none... but for these I went up 0.5 size.

My cousin also tried them on and she went up a half size from her usual too.

I can't say for certainty in regards to mens sizing.. but for GS... the shoes did feel a bit small.

I asked a couple people and just trying to get a consensus on those who have had and worn AJ3s in the past. 

Trying to figure out my size in infrared 3s between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all in my head? I only would go with 9.5 if they stretch enough in width. 

Your help is much appreciated. 
Anyone else? If someone could also give me a comparison of these to fit of BC3s.
I went up a half size from my TTS. I thought these felt a bit narrow.

I can't comment about other IIIs since I own none... but for these I went up 0.5 size.

My cousin also tried them on and she went up a half size from her usual too.

I can't say for certainty in regards to mens sizing.. but for GS... the shoes did feel a bit small.
I think that might be a GS thing. I have been told to go TTS or down from my size AJ1. Were you comparing these to 1s? 

Anyone else? If someone could also give me a comparison of these to fit of BC3s.

I think that might be a GS thing. I have been told to go TTS or down from my size AJ1. Were you comparing these to 1s? 
Just save yourself the headache and go TTS. I went .5 size down because my FR3s were a lil big but not ridiculous. I like a more snug fit because when I break them in they feel perfect. Do not go .5 up like some ppl. I think its because they don't know their real size
mean.gif
. Only shoe I can see going .5 up is on 11s but even I'm fine with TTS on them

I bought some "wolf grey" and black "team" laces from NDC and was disappointed to find that they're thinner than the stock laces, both in general thickness and width. Any other suggestions?

Nah man, just in comparison to my true size (6).

Go with the 10 to be safe. A little big isn't going to be a deal breaker... too small is.

Going with 10 and then putting in sneaker shields to prevent creasing. Any other tips on preventing creasing. 

Last edited:

Going with 10 and then putting in sneaker shields to prevent creasing. Any other tips on preventing creasing. 
walk like a penguin 
tongue.gif
  for real though, don't know how you guys walk with sneaker shields.. i just can't do it

U kno the smart remarks on these threads are ridiculous...somebody ask a simple question and u get some jerk off on here sayin jus look through the thread its there...dnt nobody wants 2 look through 100 pages of threads when u can just simply answer the question...and If u dnt wnna answer just dnt say anything...ijs

Lol, I get what you're saying. I'm new as well, it really is better for you to just look through a few pages for the answer as opposed to asking, most kids/adults on here will give you a slapstick answer or some GIF/meme making fun of you for asking questions that have been answered. Do yourself a favor and look first, ask later, that's what I do anyway. But I agree with you boss.

I bought some "wolf grey" and black "team" laces from NDC and was disappointed to find that they're thinner than the stock laces, both in general thickness and width. Any other suggestions?
I got Vans 45 inch laces, still have yet to swap them. In the morning I will

Lol, I get what you're saying. I'm new as well, it really is better for you to just look through a few pages for the answer as opposed to asking, most kids/adults on here will give you a slapstick answer or some GIF/meme making fun of you for asking questions that have been answered. Do yourself a favor and look first, ask later, that's what I do anyway. But I agree with you boss.
there is no reason not to ask a question bro. People will be sarcastic if the answer is on top of the page. I see plenty of info shared on these pages. Oh By the way welcome to niketalk.

If anyone can help me out…. I Got a Size 9 in these…. Looking to Trade for a Size 10 or 10.5

PM me if you can make magic…. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom