• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be making my calls tomorrow to figure out when all my local stores are doing their raffles. I hope i win one it feels so good picking up kicks on release day!!!!

Numbers looking slightly lower than powder X's. Still a GR, no need to panic, but about 2/3 of the Powder X/Infrared VI production #. I'll have confirmation in a few hours.

Confirmed. Less than Powder X/Infrared VI...still a GR though. My connect had low 70's for Infrared VI and Powder X...he got about 50 pair of these and about the same amount of GS pairs.

...somebody said it in a post and I agree...Those Add to Cart services are all just out to get your money. I fell into the hype trap and used one for the infrared 23 VI (all red joints)...not only was he unsuccessful TWICE, but he wouldn't refund me because I didn't immediately email him and tell him that I didn't get my pair added to cart. I ended up getting 2 pairs the old fashion way...waking the eff up early and standing in line. I'm sticking to my guns moving forward.

No way, don't think they'll sell out in minutes but no way they sit days imo
knowing mostly everybody on NT will be on at 5 am to try to cop online anyway, i think most of us won't have an issue copping.. it will be those "my alarm didn't go off", "i overslept" guys that might be a little salty lol 

Last edited:
Yea I feel sorry for you if you have to use a atc for these lol.

retail and less on these for me.But I think everyone gon still buy/want them tho.Im mainly going fo the sb's that day.

No way, don't think they'll sell out in minutes but no way they sit days imo
See the Powder Blue 3s. A lot of people who have White Cements will not buy these. The only way I will buy these is if I can get them for 100 flat just like I did the Powder Blues. There will be a lot of these to go around. My local Villa had hella tickets but only 5 people showed up. Everything sells out online so I wouldn't be shocked if that happens. These will definitely sit a few days in stores.

Last edited:
Yup,but these will definitely be wanted more than them powders lol.Them powders will be in outlets and clearance soon.

Confirmed. Less than Powder X/Infrared VI...still a GR though. My connect had low 70's for Infrared VI and Powder X...he got about 50 pair of these and about the same amount of GS pairs.

...somebody said it in a post and I agree...Those Add to Cart services are all just out to get your money. I fell into the hype trap and used one for the infrared 23 VI (all red joints)...not only was he unsuccessful TWICE, but he wouldn't refund me because I didn't immediately email him and tell him that I didn't get my pair added to cart. I ended up getting 2 pairs the old fashion way...waking the eff up early and standing in line. I'm sticking to my guns moving forward.
which rsvp service was this....thats not cool

good luck to anybody going after these.  shouldn't be too hard.   clean shoe no doubt.  throw in black laces and these are fire

Sheikh's teaser pic..
nthat.gif
anybody else think the jumpman should have been infrared? 

crew kicks just jumped from 210 to 230 for preorder, and i didnt know the shipping was 27 dollars, i guess these are getting hotter

Request a chargeback (if you used a CC). Their site said they would refund you didn't it? Unless it says something about timing when telling him he was unsuccessful, he has no right to keep your money. I don't think your CC company would have any problems getting your money back.

Back
Top Bottom