• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone got info on Finishline at Serramonte in Daly City, CA?
May call tomorrow, but I feel like they lie too much on the phone.

Maybe if they stopped telling ppl it's a gr or a limited release it cut the resellers down.. On realse day not knowing if theirs 80 per store or 20.

So far all my local spots getting these 3's and they're doing raffles except for Finishline which has been on a FCFS basis since 14' started. So far here's how the IR 3's compare nationwide up against the upcoming LeBron's and Kobe's on Champ's launch locator.

IR Retro 3's
View media item 836708
Lebron 11
View media item 836709
Kobe 9
View media item 836710
I personally think these IR Retro 3's will be a GR and fairly easy to obtain as long as you try.

crew kicks just jumped from 210 to 230 for preorder, and i didnt know the shipping was 27 dollars, i guess these are getting hotter

A lot of pre-order sites does that... They usually jump price during the week they release.

Last edited:
So far all my local spots getting these 3's and they're doing raffles except for Finishline which has been on a FCFS basis since 14' started. So far here's how the IR 3's compare nationwide up against the upcoming LeBron's and Kobe's on Champ's launch locator.

out of all my years buying shoes i never could find the champs launch locator... i always looked for it, but never found it, so i didn't think they had one... how did you access it ?  

Last edited:
Debating if it is worth it to lineup at 5am at my local FTL or should I just buy online?

They never ditched them....they weren't supposed to release. People just assumed it was the Katrina's based on the colorway but were wrong.

They never ditched them....they weren't supposed to release. People just assumed it was the Katrina's based on the colorway but were wrong.

They did get ditched mostly due to the wht/red 6's... I have seen pairs with late December 2013 production dates..

Getting kind of tired of these stores around here... they're always changing the raffle days, and then when i come back, or call the days the tell me to, they say o we did it all ready 
mean.gif
  starting to become a waste of time and gas.. might as well just cop online from now on... 

Last edited:
Last edited:
I feel like these will be an easy cop for anyone who doesn't mind getting in line an hour before they release.  Just my 2 cents tho.  I think that's what I'll end up doing its too cold to be outside for longer than that!

ahahaha at the thought of people lining up for these or even having to leave the house for them.I never understood driving around and doing raffles or minicamping for Gr's.I wouldnt camp for anyone shoe but definitely not a GR.

Someone mentioned these as being part of an Infared23 pack along with the VIs that dropped..they then mentioned that the numbers on these will be pretty limited.

Sorry if this has been posted already, can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom