• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

High demand?
laugh.gif

No high demands on these a lot of hate. They will be sitting next to the powder blue 3's for awhile.

According to Foot Locker's Twitter page, both Foot Locker's and HoH's are getting these shoe's. In my opinion, it speaks volumes of how available these shoe's should be whether it's through raffle tickets or FCFS.
i never get fcfs near me it's always a raffle.

Never thought I'd have to make a decision between copping a nice pair of 3's or some brons in the same week because of the numbers of the brons :lol:

I am hoping all Nike stores do a FCFS so these blood sucking RSVP services don't take $50 a pair from the uninformed for a super GR.

Got my pair locked up on saturday... Should be a easy cop though... Wouldn't be surprised if it was like the pb 10s

Called my Champs today and they doing a raffle, HOH probably is too so i'll find out tomorrow when i go to Champs, ima stop by all the shoe stores. I've only entered a raffle once and it was for the PB 10s, I got one but those were a GR, nonetheless I was happy. Hopefully I win again for these.

if you can afford it order both and send one back. But i would go a half a size down if i had to choose.
Would a purchase of these qualify as returnable? At my local footlocker they don't do returns on any retro releases

Won't most stores have limit 1 policies?  If so I'll probably just risk it and go 8.5.
Can you go and try them on at a Footlocker or something similar to the 3s? One of the flight models? I only own size 10 AJ1 and they give me a perfect fit. Definitely can't size down on those, but was told to size down by 0.5 for these. I kinda wanted to order both 10 and 9.5, but I don't know if returns are possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom