• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol look at footlockers launch locator, theres like 4 footlockers getting em. unless you dont live near any of them...
laugh.gif

it shouldnt be hard to cop online either.
No footlocker anywhere close, we have something called a sports town, Ill have to call and see if they are getting it. Or do only stores like footlocker footactio get jordan releases?

FL employee told me they were giving out wristbands from 8-12. Too bad I have work on friday from 730-430. Guess I'll try my luck online. Thanks for the help though.

looked in fnl system

the allocations are very weird

unless they are drop shipping these between now and friday

1 Store in the whole state of Ga are getting and thats Savannah

if u are in FLA the pairs look good there

tallahasse has like a bunch i seen 9 10.5's 

this is a weird allocation

finishlines allocations are based on store volume plus what you sold when u last got whatever retro # it is

since its a 3 they are basing it on the history of 3's 

so u could have sold out the powder blue as a store but flopped with the fire red

merchandising looks at the fire red 3 to determine allocations

really wack but this how this bs works 

These droppin on my Bday kinda sucks. I wont a pair but no way in hell im getting up at 4:30am on my bday to go wait in a mall. I do like these though, that black tounge is too nice

These droppin on my Bday kinda sucks. I wont a pair but no way in hell im getting up at 4:30am on my bday to go wait in a mall. I do like these though, that black tounge is too nice

Make it a better b day by copping

Every shoe store in my mall are getting these. This is a tiny mall that gets zero good releases. Only had the lebron and KD asg's. Seems like a big GR

bday coupon!

I usually .5 down when i cop my 3s,

I wish i could use a bday coupon my Bday is 3/12 these come out 3/8 lol how does it usually work im signed up to FNL FTL and NDC is it a promo for the day of or can you use it after your Bday

Last edited:
Yup Yup. Crappy FTL by my work is getting them and the hardly get anything. Easy cop.

Every shoe store near me is getting these lol (I live within 10min of two big malls).

i never get fcfs near me it's always a raffle.
Personally, I'm a big fan of the raffle system and it has been good to me. I dislike FCFS stores and as long as I have store's doing raffles and I have internet access those will be my primary options. The convenience of sleeping in and having to be there before 6pm and having the shoe's that same day is amazing.

i live near 7 different stores and i hardly win any raffles. It's just how it goes. 

I love raffles, it seems like I'm always winning raffles so jn only thinking of putting in 2 raffle tickets for these shoe's instead of 4 since I only want one pair. Since I started doing raffles, I won a pair of the Infrared 3LAB5 Retro V's, four pair's of Powder Blue 3's, two pair's of Lebron BHM XI's, three pair's of KD BHM VI's, two pair's of Lebron ASG XI's, two pair's of KD VI Illusion (ASG), and unfortunately last weekend four pair's of Kobe Inspiration 9 Elite. So I love the option of going the raffle system route since I know and get along with all the employee's at my local go to shoe store's and I also like my chances of going the online route if I need to.

Last edited:
Question for all the online copping vets. I want to get a pair for myself and get for the wife and daughter whats the best route? Completing and adding all at once or having to do to two transactions since mens are the usual sell outs I dont wanna easte time trying to add the fams?

Back
Top Bottom