• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time to watch my phone all day 
tired.gif

$20 Winner's circle rewards will work with any purchase. Although I've noticed recently when I enter it into the winner's circle rewards box on the checkout page, it doesn't work but if I enter it into the coupon code box it applies it to the order.

WC box works fine on mobile, but your method applies on desktop

Damn right I'm gonna wear them. In the summer. When its nice out.

Not gonna spend $170 on sneakers and destroy them with salt, snow, dirt etc when its totally unnecessary. I'd rather have them fresh for summer.
i'm with you..i have a lot of stuff chilling until it get's nicer out

WC box works fine on mobile, but your method applies on desktop
Yeah, not sure why that is. It should work on both formats when one enters their wc rewards in the corresponding box. I wonder how many folks miss out on rd purchases and/or using their earned rewards.
I've complained about it a few times to fnl without any results. They just simply say they will apply the rewards after the purchase, which doesn't solve the issue for those that do not know to use the coupon box at checkout or get it applied afterwards.

Not gonna spend $170 on sneakers and destroy them with salt, snow, dirt etc when its totally unnecessary. I'd rather have them fresh for summer.

i'm with you..i have a lot of stuff chilling until it get's nicer out

Ditto here, I have more than enough timbs, boots and other "winter" kicks to destroy in northern winters. The salt, snow, slush puddles, etc.. will kill your kicks after a few wears. I do understand those that's never experienced this life to be oblivious to it. Although I have boxes full of new kicks begging to be unDSed. :x

this. haven't touched anything dropped since decemeber. why would I?

Ditto here, I have more than enough timbs, boots and other "winter" kicks to destroy in northern winters. The salt, snow, slush puddles, etc.. will kill your kicks after a few wears. I do understand those that's never experienced this life to be oblivious to it. Although I have boxes full of new kicks begging to be unDSed. :x
THIS

Ditto here, I have more than enough timbs, boots and other "winter" kicks to destroy in northern winters. The salt, snow, slush puddles, etc.. will kill your kicks after a few wears. I do understand those that's never experienced this life to be oblivious to it. Although I have boxes full of new kicks begging to be unDSed.
sick.gif
mmhmm. we got winter to rock winter kicks in addition to summer :smile:

i still havent unDSed my belairs

I like the snow, but here in nyc this year its been nonstop and its annoying now lol. Once a month is cool, but once a week is too much

I used to like it. Not after this winter. I'm officially OVER it. My back drive way is STILL not un frozen and I'm walking on egg shells every time I go to my car. Pissing me off forreal.

The only plus is I get off work when it snows, but you can't go anywhere so its kinda moot.

So happy i live in FL, never have to worry about snow and slush..  A lil bit of rain here and there, but other than that its all sunshine and smiles

this winter was definitely somethin else. i feel like this summer is gonna be brutally hot, like hot and humid to the point where we gotta rock flipflops. well be complaining about how we cant rock our kicks!

Pass....I hope I won't regret it tho. They probably look better in person....all the jordan release so far are horrible this year tho.

Back
Top Bottom