Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copping tomorrow for a friend, gonna go the ebates route and FNL 
laugh.gif
 ready for that splash screen

So I can't add a 20 item and use the regular 20 off 100 bucks and get it for free? Works on footkocker. Never tried on finish

this winter was definitely somethin else. i feel like this summer is gonna be brutally hot, like hot and humid to the point where we gotta rock flipflops. well be complaining about how we cant rock our kicks!

I won't be complaining though. I can counter heat with A/C or pool or something. I can't counter this damn snow. My biggest gripe was not ONE kid was walking around hustling shoveling snow. I used to make BANK in the city when I was a kid shoveling snow. What the hell is wrong with these kids?

Knock on wood, i think we're finally in the clear though.

Good thing I live in SoCal. Don't got to worry about snow and such
Same here, except I'm in NorCal.  I get to rock any of my kicks 90% of the time. Bad thing is that I rarely go out much at all now so my shoes pretty much sit on the shelf 90% of the time. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm Gonna treat these like the Powder Blues….  They'll be every where.

Usually My fellow sneaker heads would put emphasis on if a shoe was gonna be hard to get.   They're not even sweating these on Release Date.

Which gives me some Reassurance to proceed with Easy!

Quit Sweating it people...

SobeSoles just dropped their price down from $249.99 to $209.99 + $15 shipping... This are definitely GR.

Won a pair. I hope it's better quality then last years Fire Red's and this years powder blues. If not may just give them to someone

I used to like it. Not after this winter. I'm officially OVER it. My back drive way is STILL not un frozen and I'm walking on egg shells every time I go to my car. Pissing me off forreal.

The only plus is I get off work when it snows, but you can't go anywhere so its kinda moot.
Haha yea i feel the same way now, im completely over it after this year

My homegirl asked if I can help her out. Any online resellers selling them early? If so, drop some names or pm links.

Reps to all and I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom