• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got my ticket for guaranteed release of my size but i dont want to wake up before 9 or whatever it is tomorrow . might pass

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 

Are people camping for these? Don't bash me if this is a stupid question but I have never picked up any Jordan before

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 
Return them to the store for a refund and give up the reseller dreams.

Return them to the store for a refund and give up the reseller dreams.

I knew someone would comment. And I don't see how you can get "stuck" with them when you have 30 days to return them to the store you purchased them from. But he's probably just trolling us.

Waiting for that bubble to burst.

Last edited:
These shoes remind me of Bred 4. Available to almost everyone, weren't great quality (I don't know about the 3s), and I just returned mine. Now they sell for like $300-$400? For that shoe??? The colors are solid/neutral enough and the 3s....everyone loves a 3.

Just no real desire for another J at almost $200

These shoes remind me of Bred 4. Available to almost everyone, weren't great quality (I don't know about the 3s), and I just returned mine. Now they sell for like $300-$400? For that shoe??? The colors are solid/neutral enough and the 3s....everyone loves a 3.

...What if they had Nike Air on the heel?

I won't be complaining though. I can counter heat with A/C or pool or something. I can't counter this damn snow. My biggest gripe was not ONE kid was walking around hustling shoveling snow. I used to make BANK in the city when I was a kid shoveling snow. What the hell is wrong with these kids?

Knock on wood, i think we're finally in the clear though.
helloooooo, their copping tickets at footlocker,finishline,champs,footaction then camping out and copping 7 or 8 pairs of J's and making BANK hahahahahaha.Thats that new hustle

Are people camping for these? Don't bash me if this is a stupid question but I have never picked up any Jordan before

Take a chance champ, go for the trifecta and head for the bench

point proven 
laugh.gif

These shoes remind me of Bred 4. Available to almost everyone, weren't great quality (I don't know about the 3s), and I just returned mine. Now they sell for like $300-$400? For that shoe??? The colors are solid/neutral enough and the 3s....everyone loves a 3. Just no real desire for another J at almost $200

One issue with your contention: That BC-IV is an OG CW.
The 2 shoes you mentioned can't be in the same category, regardless of quality concerns.

Last edited:
This is a release to be worn, no temptation to resell, it's a GR, buy ur set and wear your set.

Can't see what is not to like outside red air liner, but these shoes look clean.

56% cop... I'm 100

...What if they had Nike Air on the heel?
ummm I wouldn't have a guaranteed ticket and I def wouldnt't be mulling it over cause hype ruless

:frown:

nah the distinction isn't a big deal because most of the people that buy sneakers these days don't really care if it is an OG colorway. as evidenced by all super popular new colorways that came out last year. no one cares about OG or not 

Last edited:
like the dude that bought 5 pairs of kobe 9s? and 2 pairs of 6s...did he think about the OG colorway? lol 

nah the distinction isn't a big deal because most of the people that buy sneakers these days don't really care if it is an OG colorway. as evidenced by all super popular new colorways that came out last year. no one cares about OG or not 

yea, those are the dudes i ignore.
i'm too old for that mess.

Back
Top Bottom