• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
decided to pass .. good luck to the person who snagged the pair I just released.
Same here. I couldn't pull the trigger. The inspirations set me back a little, on top of spending 450 on the bred 1s. Truly a beautiful shoe tho hopefully I can cop down the road at a good price. Rather see someone more deserving get these than waste away in my closet

just got my NDC shipping confirmation..wooo..easy cop..i love NON TLO releases...plus this new verification pic at the end makes me feel a little better for future releases.

Im done until Nov unless something serious drops but I got up anyway to see how this release go and was able to add all 3 releases to cart . The Kobes and Jordans asked for verification code but the LeBron 's didn't

after waiting in line on NDC, check out process was pretty smooth. copped size 14 
nthat.gif

Hahahahahh the image verification was pure comedy.  I was was afraid of guessing wrong and the stained glass window didn't look all that much like I thought- I wondered if I was having a nightmare!

I'm going to have to start training myself to do image verifcation at 7am now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Keep March 8, 2014 as a day that the collectors leveled the playing field against the greedy Aholes that have been in charge way too long on NDC,

Anyone got details on the captcha/verification system?

Firefox prompted me to do it for the IIIs, but not the SLH 'brons. Chrome didn't prompt me to use it at all.

Chrome prompted me to do it for the 3s. I didn't try for the others so I cant comment on those.

It seems like the verification is a one time thing.  It might be a cookie of some sort that saves into your computer so Nike knows you're not a bot.

Back
Top Bottom