• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Order placed. That Table/Spoon/Flower/Glass thing was weird and they had me sign in even though i already was, then site crashed twice through checkout so I had to go back and enter info again. Had ppl sweating. Nike laughing hard.lol

These will be up pas the 30 min mark….. EASY CAWP - All releases should be like this...

Not the INFRARED SOLD OUT EARLY LINK KA KA ahhhh

Not even mad at the new verification screen. At least they are trying to level the playing field. I know the geeks will come up with something new, but still.

what image verification. you mean when you click on the link it sends you to mens and boys sizes
It appears not everyone was hit with the captcha images....for me I searched the style code and when I added my size it asked me to verify I was human. I ended up getting them in the cart but I let them go. I could pull the trigger I been going on hard since New Years and I haven't missed a shoe besides the Kobe MPs so it's time I took a break

So NDC, does a Hold Verification on your acct… But does take the funds till they ship out?

Still waiting in line as well lol. Size 12 is popular and the image verification kinda ****** me over. That phone did not look like a phone!

How long does shoepalace usually take to email confirmation? went through checkout process, got order finished screen, yet no email?

I like the new captcha, is this the first time it was used? Also, it appeared on my iPhone in the Twitter app so it doesn't seem to care about the user-agent of the browser that tries to check out. So far, so good. 

Trying to see if the Image Verification would appear on the second time adding to cart on NDC, and there wasn't any prompt from using Google Chrome. 

i got in line on ndc for my size , and then  went on jimmyjazz real quick for the pair somebody asked me to help them with and goth through.. 

well i'm still in line  on ndc for my pair 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom