• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judging by these recent pics, I might have to pick up a pair as well and add these 3's to my collection also. These are coming off as a really clean pair that goes with anything.

Last edited:
Fire, easily. In. Sorry for jumping back in late. I saw people asking for my IG sources, but they all seem to have been posted since I dropped by, and there no longer seems to be controversy over what is actually dropping.

Last edited:
They look clean but still on the fence. I like the idea of black laces on them would definetly stand out more

Color blocking is terrible. Especially on the tongue. They look decent from the back in that one shot but too much black in the upper and sockliner area

i can't wait for the 180 two weeks from release

happens every time 
laugh.gif

the new pics that surfaced today changed these into a definite cop for me. I could see MJ rocking these in 88 if they were an OG colorway. A black lace swap is a must tho.

Not sure why people are hating on this shoe? Really clean looking retro. Something that looks like it is an actual OG colorway.

They clean and classy, copping powder blues and these infrared 23's because I love threes. 

Very plain, but easy to match with anything. AJ3's are in my top 5 Jordan lines as well so i'll probably cop along with the other pairs dropping this year.

These are major... I like these more than the white cements b/c of that black sock liner :pimp: classic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom