• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these pictures lookin real clean.... It'll be kinda pointless to cop since these are so similar to the 88's and White/Fire Red's that I already have...... but I still might because they're super clean and I like white based Jay's :lol:

Cool to see JB putting out some simpler Retro+ colorways that aren't loud colors thrown randomly over a silhouette :smokin

Last edited:
Now that my eyes have gotten used to them they're not as bad as I first thought. Still not gonna buy them but they're alright.

Black laces may put these over the top. The bland color blocking has me on the fence

I love 3s, i double up on them as much as i can, these will be no different. I just hope i dont have to raffle my life away for a pair

I saw these in person, and they are okay. Something just seem a little off with them. I just can't put my fingers on it. Maybe, my eyes just haven't fully accepted this new color blocking :\.

These look like variants!!! Smdh come on Jb stop playin with our money

Dead on! When i first saw the pictures, I thought that it was either someones photoshop rendering or something you would find in one of these African bootleg shops. With everything coming out, if I even have to contemplate about whether I want something, I pass. The UNC 10s and the Infrared VI are around to corner, so no need to even look at these.

Same thing every retro+ release...blah blah...these look like variants...why why why

I bet none of you said that about the Laney V's or Cool Grey XI's though.

Closer it gets to release day, dudes play follow the hype

Same thing every retro+ release...blah blah...these look like variants...why why why

I bet none of you said that about the Laney V's or Cool Grey XI's though.

Closer it gets to release day, dudes play follow the hype

I think that you are generalizing and putting everyone in the same box. A lot of people on here have no issues with retro+ colorways. I held both these and the dark powder blues in hand and could have purchased both, and I chose to purchase the powder blues only due to the fact that I find them to be extremely nice. These just look odd, and dare I say a little variant like. I know this forum is full of more flopper than a Duke team, but is seems like if anyone criticizes a shoe, they are balled into this horrible demographic .

I think that you are generalizing and putting everyone in the same box. A lot of people on here have no issues with retro+ colorways. I held both these and the dark powder blues in hand and could have purchased both, and I chose to purchase the powder blues only due to the fact that I find them to be extremely nice. These just look odd, and dare I say a little variant like. I know this forum is full of more flopper than a Duke team, but is seems like if anyone criticizes a shoe, they are balled into this horrible demographic .

Because what you're saying doesn't make sense. It's not about what looks like a variant and what doesn't. It's about what sneaker you like better. A blue sneaker that isn't even carolina blue isn't odd? Much less you having early release pairs, which are questionable anyway.

It pretty much has the exact same colorblocking besides the outsole.

Last edited:
Because what you're saying doesn't make sense. It's not about what looks like a variant and what doesn't. It's about what sneaker you like better. A blue sneaker that isn't even carolina blue isn't odd? Much less you having early release pairs, which are questionable anyway.

It pretty much has the exact same colorblocking besides the outsole.

To beginning, my pair was bought from a legitimate store. This may be a big surprise to you, but some of us do live outside of the US and have access to stores/shops/people with legit Nike/JB accounts. Getting a pair of legit shoes a week or two before release day isn't that much of stretch. Heck, getting it a month early isn't that difficult if you know that right people. Especially for a super GR shoe like the dark carolina 3s

Regarding this whole debate, there is no right or wrong opinion, but a lot of people seem to share my opinion regarding this particular model. As more and people start to get their hands on this colorway, I am almost certain you will hear that more. The construct of the shoe isn't bad, it's just the color blocking.

Last edited:
They're already "growing" on people. By release date they'll be rushing to the euro sites.

I never even really liked the 3's, but I'm copping this pair. This will be a slip on at any time type of shoe for me.

I'm feeling these. Simple, but clean. I like the fact that eventhough they're white they have a black sockliner, which is one less thing to have to worry about dirtying or staining with jeans, etc.

Last edited:
These are better than WC 3s..

987.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom