• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone had any luck using a Finishline $20 off winners circle coupon on one these retros lately?

Yeah, I use them on every release, if you're fast enough you can enter it at checkout but if not you can always call CS, give them the code & they'll either send you a $20 refund check or refund your accnt $20

meetsomeonewhohates.gif
lol hahahhahahaah. He's on my MySpace top 8 bruh

so i was told that there is a free shipping trick or code for FNL. anyone care to share? The $10 shipping kills the WC $20.
mobile used to have free shipping, but it looks like they fixed it when I attempted during the VI release.
if not, imma just order from NDC then attempt to buy instore at FNL.

so i was told that there is a free shipping trick or code for FNL. anyone care to share? The $10 shipping kills the WC $20.
mobile used to have free shipping, but it looks like they fixed it when I attempted during the VI release.
if not, imma just order from NDC then attempt to buy instore at FNL.
FNL caught on and fixed that a few months back. Can't do it anymore.

This is my only cop for the month, and I am going to where them everywhere. I will take care of them but not going to baby them like I do my other jordans.

Delz is a fraud in what sense?  The shoes are all authentic.  What else matters?  Is the birds eye view not high enough for you guys?

He was touting fakes on there for the longest time.  Delz was talking up Soleland.com forever and their authentics, then he was put on blast for it.  Add to the fact that anytime anyone says anything negative about a shoe he cops or disagrees with him, he blocks them on YouTube and Instagram.  He's got an ego as big as his fat head.  And don't get me started on his Pantone collection he copped from Soleland that he still claims is legit.  Guy is an idiot.

SoleLand sells Early Release Jordans. This is always a Big Red Flag. They also sell shoes that are ridiculously rare and valuable (ex. pantone collection). They don't just sell a Jordan Pantone sneaker, they sell the entire Jordan Pantone Collection! Not to mention, DJ Delz aka THESNEAKERADDICT on YouTube, purchases the shoes from their Pantone collection and they NEVER go out of stock!!! You expect me to believe that one man/company has access to multiple pairs of each shoe in one of the most exclusive collections

SoleLand also sells the LeBron X "Olympic" sneakers that have the limited edition box in size 11. Why is that significant? You probably haven't even heard of these shoes! There are only 8 pairs in the world! It's significant because DJ Delz made a YouTube video showing his size 11 pair of these shoes months ago, and they still have another size 11 in stock on SoleLand's website today. You expect me to believe that out of 8 pairs worldwide, two pairs of size 11s were manufactured?! That alone is hard to believe, but to imagine that the same person stumbled across 2 out of 8 pairs that are the same size is UNFATHOMABLE! I bet you wouldn't want to pay the $4999.99 price tag that SoleLand sells these for even if they were authentic. Now imagine dropping $5000 on fake shoes. Just the thought of it makes me cringe.

SoleLand sells Early Release Jordans. This is always a Big Red Flag. They also sell shoes that are ridiculously rare and valuable (ex. pantone collection). They don't just sell a Jordan Pantone sneaker, they sell the entire Jordan Pantone Collection! Not to mention, DJ Delz aka THESNEAKERADDICT on YouTube, purchases the shoes from their Pantone collection and they NEVER go out of stock!!! You expect me to believe that one man/company has access to multiple pairs of each shoe in one of the most exclusive collections

SoleLand also sells the LeBron X "Olympic" sneakers that have the limited edition box in size 11. Why is that significant? You probably haven't even heard of these shoes! There are only 8 pairs in the world! It's significant because DJ Delz made a YouTube video showing his size 11 pair of these shoes months ago, and they still have another size 11 in stock on SoleLand's website today. You expect me to believe that out of 8 pairs worldwide, two pairs of size 11s were manufactured?! That alone is hard to believe, but to imagine that the same person stumbled across 2 out of 8 pairs that are the same size is UNFATHOMABLE! I bet you wouldn't want to pay the $4999.99 price tag that SoleLand sells these for even if they were authentic. Now imagine dropping $5000 on fake shoes. Just the thought of it makes me cringe.
not defending delz.. but i'm pretty sure him and soleland had a falling out of some kind.. he was promoting soleawesome most recently.. i know, they are sketchy too lol

Last edited:
Are these a GM release? - I can't Keep Up w/ These JB release I'm still looking for Toro's
VI's - they dropping kicks every other weekend

Back
Top Bottom