• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
their captcha system is essentially a traditional captcha verification system just hidden in the HTML server side.  Each image generates a letter (ex. Toy = B, Train = Y, Plane = O) When you click on Toy its like typing B. 

Whoever figures out the solution first will be making that $$$$ 

NIke can just switch to different images every release if they wanted to play it safe. I'm glad this system was implemented, evens out the playing field.

Again, if ur waiting on ndc ur behind a bot that isnt doing anything. Get in line again in a new tab.

Copped on NDC and Champs. Glad to see Nike did something about the bots, BUT if I had to be honest I wish they would have waited for the Concords to change it....

glasses.gif

FYI they only did it for Mens sizes. When I got through for GS there was no CAPTCHA.

THis is the most effed GR ever. Can't believe this right now. Had them in cart at FNL go to finish paying and it splashes me.

My Twitter Bot didn't work - But my NDC Bot threw the right size in my cart instantly.. 

Wow I was in shock by that verification. I know it caught everyone off guard. Even then I picked a sz12 and was "waiting in line".
Took a few mins but added to cart. I went to login and it gave me the "time out message". pulled the page and shoes were in my cart and i was logged in and good to go.

I'm glad to see Nike has been trying every way possible to beat the bots.

Slept in so copped from UK. Got pairs for me n fam offspring end size and jd sports had fsr's

Will ordering twice from NDC result in a canceled order since these are supposed to be one pair per customer? Just want to make sure I don't jeopardize my first order.

I went TTS like other 3's, hoping they don't fit big like most recent retros...
If that so, then I might need to order another pair at size 9.5. 

I thought they run half a size big, so I placed an order with a size 9. 

On the same account and same payment method yes

I always go TTS for jordans

Last edited:
Wait a min is this what nike will do if you use any kind of add to cart or bot or what ever you won't get a verification promoted with pictures just go str8 to the waiting line and wait forever lol????

I didnt use anything and im stuck in line too. No capcha either

Back
Top Bottom