• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasnt gonna get these cause I was supposed to be on a flight to cali at 8a.m. but missed it by 5 minutes. Ended up copping from the airport bar haha. 

Reading all the responses from bot makers on their bots. This one service telling folks "They never saw the images" which could be true, but the salt these bot makers must be feeling :rofl:

i got an email from paypal that I submitted an order to finishline but I didn't get a confirmation directly from finishline. should i try to submit another order? I don't want to get billed twice.

The lesson learned here is that no matter how much a GR a shoe is, they will not be as easy to get as believed before the release he to website complications

Grabbed these from Jimmy Jazz and NDC. Easy cop. Love that NDC is doing verification! Now on to those KD's next week.

first time getting from ndc trying to make sure i don't mess up. that damn image thing was trippy I was like where's the damn cat lol
roll.gif

Finally got through on FNL. Did the same exact thing before card went through. Credit card going to have at least 20 pending charges from FNL :smh:

Got screwed over by shoe palace on my size 12. had them in cart and was checking out, then "out of stock" when my order submitted. SMH

Got thru on FNL's mobile site... I tried to use the WC $20 off $100 and it wasn't working.  Can I call them and get it applied?

Grabbed two pairs on Jimmy Jazz. It didn't say anything about 1 per customer. Does anyone know if I'll be ok? Also, is Jimmy Jazz known for canceling orders?

Does FNL still give you problems if your CC billing address isn't the same as your shipping? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom