• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Footlocker came thru for me. I'll hit the streets and see if I can grab a pair in store.

lol checked my bank online, has like 10 pending transactions from FinishLine.  Hopefully they don't charge me 10 times xD

Yeah, but this one aint gonna be easy, trust me. I don't doubt that it will get figured out eventually, but its gonna take a few months because only the most hyped releases will have them and it is gonna take some time to collect all of the data required to crack it with 100% accuracy.
you dont need to wait for a release to test it. the company that made the captcha system has a demo on their site.

http://confidenttechnologies.com/Confident_CAPTCHA_Demo

thats because that doesnt work on new Jordan releases.
For those using fnl's desktop website, and want to apply wc reward, use the coupon entry box instead of the wc reward box when checking out. Seems like an ongoing old website bug, or as suggested before contact them to apply it after.

you're talking about the $20 rewards card and not the 20 off 100, correct?

i did prod code and it never came out. till after i checked out 2 shoes then i did the prod

search again then it came out. 

Same here, searched for product code and never came up, so at 8:01am I grabbed the Ndc link from twitter. Strange, never has happen to me where I couldn't find the item through search for non TLO release

Haha so true, don't know his many times throughout the yrs I've gotten canceled emails from them. Worst site by far
last time I tried with them was the fear 4. they dropped it 30 min early and i got an order confirmation and then they canceled me 2 days later. trust issues bruh

Okay guys, if you think about it though, if Nike really wants to help all you non-bot-users out there, 

They would have chosen a more limited release to make the change, so that more of you could get a rather more limited release, e.g. DB5.

Dont you all realize, every time Nike makes changes to their page, its on some General Release, (except for bel-air 5s)

Then it gives time for all the bot-writers time to figure out whats going on and make changes to their bots accordingly.
It's been a minute since I tried to get a release off of Ndc so I wasn't sure if that was jus implemented or not. About time they did something like this. Hopefully it takes bot users a while to figure this one out, like after 11 lows and Carmine's.

good looking out juan woke up late just got mine
smokin.gif
No problem glad you was able to get them fam!

I got the captcha on NDC and waited in line until my size was sold out.  Finally thru on FNL as usual, took me 45 minutes but I got to use the WC for a total of $171  
pimp.gif
....had them in my cart on Shoe Palace and also won a RSVP @NikeDallas but let both go b/c I wanted to use the FNL WC reward. 

Got in FNL 3x and failed..... got to the checkout screen and failed and tried it again, same results, tried using PP and CC 
sick.gif

thats what happened to me w the infrared 23 vi's. i had them in my cart and it kept cancelling my order like 6 times w pp and cc. i gave up.

Back
Top Bottom