Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so a couple things….

- Has anyone ever got their order cancelled by Jimmy Jazz? If I'm good, I'm going to let go of my raffle win at Sunvalley Mall Shiekh. It's an hour drive so I really don't want to go but want to make sure my Jimmy Jazz order is secure. :smile:

- Just let go of a 9 and a 10 on FNL, was going to cop multiples but wanted to give all the others a chance

Lol i don't know how people can vouch for FNL. It's terrible. Still on the spa trying to get a 10.5 for someone

Got a pair for myself on ndc then got a pair for a friend on finish line about 20 mins ago. These dont seem to be as plentiful as some would say they are.

Wish FTL Champs and Eastbay would stop with the error messages and just tell me if they're sold out of a 15.

Anyone else have no luck searching for these by product code on NDC? Or am I just an idiot and didn't type it in correctly
it worked for me but I never type it in, I just copy and paste from the release launch calender

Last edited:
Cop in store this morning

Just tried Finishline for the heck of it and was just able to add 2 size 9 in my cart 

This was truly a GR 

Same here, searched for product code and never came up, so at 8:01am I grabbed the Ndc link from twitter. Strange, never has happen to me where I couldn't find the item through search for non TLO release

Didn't come up for me either. I had to copy and paste again the product code and then it worked.

Finally checked out on fnl. It was the damn address not being same as billing. Gahhh for whatever reason infra23 6's were easier for me. Go figure.

That was pretty easy. Woke up an hour and a half to a smooth checkout via FNL.

Good luck all!

Back
Top Bottom