Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

No bot here.  Just old fashion clicking...got through on Footaction.  Ill never waste money on BOTS or RSVP service or ATC ****nit.  F that! 

That's what's up! Sad to say, but have to "put in work" to get shoes you want these days; whether it's entering raffles at different stores or fighting the army of terminators online who cart jack you on lil Jimmy Jazz and other sites.

Yea ur both sorta right in my opinion, pretty hard to cop without bots unless you know how to get an early link or know that sometimes fnl links go live before 0800.
You stay on twitter fam? DM me and I got some people you can follow for this stuff.

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif
Happened to me each time I attempted to checkout once item was in my cart, tried CC and Paypal and had the exact same issue.  Once GSDOUBLEU posted that link it checked out instantly.  

Can anyone give me suggestions and tips on how to successfully secure a pair online. I've been buying Js and been a member on NT for more than 10 years. I only buy the ones I want and never resold and always rocked them. Last few years of struck out on a lot of pairs I wanted. It's damn near impossible to win a raffle or online purchase for me. Help from a fellow Nter would be great.

Twitter link grabbers are obsolete, I get text notifications on my phone faster than those things. Not to mention how buggy they are with grabbing the wrong links
I think a lot of bots failed because NDS tweeted all 4-5 shoes literally at the same time. Instead of individual tweets, a lot of people probably got "you got 4 new tweets" link at the top lol.

damn it was a no go for the coupons on the phone with fnl they said new releases are excluded
i told em other people got the coupons applied but they didnt seem to care lol

View media item 719636
Just copped my pair on feet tonight!!!!

This box to fly its holographic......... Yo remember Pokémon cards your collection was garbage with no holographic. Cats were beasting over Charizard tho.... 120hp for the win.....

I think a lot of bots failed because NDS tweeted all 4-5 shoes literally at the same time. Instead of individual tweets, a lot of people probably got "you got 4 new tweets" link at the top lol.
Text notifications are too little too late... by that time pairs have already been allocated to the bot users and people who did their hw. 

There's the bots everyone has...and then the ones that actually work. The best ones are not just out there floating around

There are actual programmers, and then there are the clowns who use the garbage free bots or use google to find out how to make a basic one.

Anybody have an extra 10 or 10.5 they dont want, hit me up please. I'm having no luck with raffles or any sites.

damn it was a no go for the coupons on the phone with fnl they said new releases are excluded
i told em other people got the coupons applied but they didnt seem to care lol
Coupons r no go for new releases, but winner circle rewards do. They r different.

Can anyone give me suggestions and tips on how to successfully secure a pair online. I've been buying Js and been a member on NT for more than 10 years. I only buy the ones I want and never resold and always rocked them. Last few years of struck out on a lot of pairs I wanted. It's damn near impossible to win a raffle or online purchase for me. Help from a fellow Nter would be great.

pray or pay over box price before or after release date

buying a pair online is just luck these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom