Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

FNL has the best and most fair system in the game to avoid bots. The $20 rewards is a plus as well.
They definitely can block accounts. FNL will never let a sale complete in a limited release shoe like today.  I even purchased a pair of socks to prove the point 5 minutes later and it went through fine.  So is the account blacklisted?   I tried 5 different accounts today on FNL and they all bounced back. (Charged credit card and/or paypal)

Is it an IP thing?  So frustrating.... 

Wow, 600 posts since this morning....

But man, people steady spoon feeding shortcuts/workarounds to lurkers and "new" people. Wasn't enough to just post the backdoor link, but walk them through each step like it wasn't covered in X amount of threads before now.

And yeah, I am somewhat offended because I'm probably one of few that actually go and read through pages and pages of threads on shoes I follow and make notes for their release and future releases. But whatever. Said I was taking a break from the shoe game for most of the new year anyway...

Didn't try?  You have to be kidding me.  Or perhaps those who didn't cop actually tried, and those who DID COP had a bot do the work for them. I'm guessing the latter.

This game ain't fair and I need to find out what it takes to cop shoes these days because whatever I'm doing is not working.
^^ THIS...

Wow, 600 posts since this morning....

But man, people steady spoon feeding shortcuts/workarounds to lurkers and "new" people. Wasn't enough to just post the backdoor link, but walk them through each step like it wasn't covered in X amount of threads before now.

And yeah, I am somewhat offended because I'm probably one of few that actually go and read through pages and pages of threads on shoes I follow and make notes for their release and future releases. But whatever. Said I was taking a break from the shoe game for most of the new year anyway...
I'm with you on this somewhat.. but shouldn't the game be about helping each other out? People lurk on NT all the time, whether they're logged in or not, information will always get in the hands of people we don't want. 

I'm sure at one point you were one of those "new" people that needed help, ***** already tough enough as it is online, helping a few others wont drastically affect our already slim chances.

Congrats to all who copped. 

I'm with you on this somewhat.. but shouldn't the game be about helping each other out? People lurk on NT all the time, whether they're logged in or not, information will always get in the hands of people we don't want. 

I'm sure at one point you were one of those "new" people that needed help, ***** already tough enough as it is online, helping a few others wont drastically affect our already slim chances.
Yeah man, I'm all about helping, and have helped a few here on NT when able, but didn't take me long to heed the "go back and read" warnings of irritated members on the Yuku boards. Took me awhile to even get approved to post on NikeTalk back then, so I actually had no other choice but to lurk, read and learn how to put together information to use for myself. Now you have instant approvals with people popping up at the time of releases asking for answers to questions that usually have been answered multiple times in the same thread or covered in a recent release's thread.

Last edited:

couple quick pics!  i like them.  i wish the infrared was actually red (infrared is kinda pinkish) but overall i'm satisfied
Man..these are starting to grow on me. Maybe I should keep them instead of trying to trade for XI gammas! Good thing I got size 12!

damn it was a no go for the coupons on the phone with fnl they said new releases are excluded
i told em other people got the coupons applied but they didnt seem to care lol

Just keep trying cause when I called to see if my order went to through cause I used the origin she said yes and she said the coupon only works on stuff that's for sale not jordan releases however I called again for the free shipping and the gentlemen was so helpful he also was the same one who have me the discount

Always makes me feel a little better seeing pics that show off some quality lol. Don't even mind the price tag if they are nice given the schlock I normally see from most JB releases.

Coupons r no go for new releases, but winner circle rewards do. They r different.

The coupon works depending on who you get on customer service besides if you put the code before checking out it discount 20

Just keep trying cause when I called to see if my order went to through cause I used the origin she said yes and she said the coupon only works on stuff that's for sale not jordan releases however I called again for the free shipping and the gentlemen was so helpful he also was the same one who have me the discount
How did you get the free shipping is that a coupon code as well?

C'mon man. These are on another level than the gammas. If you truly love the gammas then they should add money on top. Don't do a straight up trade

I agree, Gamma 11's were produced at a much higher number. They were sold everywhere.

Anyone know the production number on these? Seems like there was less of these made vs the BRED 1's.

are you crazy don't trade for them
yea, this may not carry much weight coming from me (since i have both the 3labs and the gamma 11s.  but i wouldn't give up these for the gamma 11s.  the gamma 11s are clean as heck tho, i will admit. but, i dunno...

however, if you're really feeling the gammas and not these as much, pull the trigger!

Back
Top Bottom