Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

:lol:

tenor.gif

Seeing those pics makes me glad they released the undrake ones.
The purple jumpman is more in the overall theme, but I kinda prefer the gr version.

rqbBnd3.jpg

Outside of my ripping the tape, this is how the box was handled to me when I picked it up from the UPS pickup spot.

2zpEkNH.jpg

Ce2Zqmm.jpg

And of course my box looks like this on the same side where the nike box was damaged.

LLJCgxR.jpg

4a953u0.jpg

lBaMXTs.jpg

Shoes don't look as bad as some pairs I've seen, but quality is still iffy. Going back and forth between returning or just hitting Nike up for a partial refund/discount for the box and for the shoes quality.

Last edited:
Just got my pair and just like everyone else's the quality is terrible. Glue stains and scuffs all over. Honestly they should have B-Stocked these things. My Melo 13's look better than these, even with the red glue stains. More than likely getting returned to Nike, because Stock X probably won't take them.

Last edited:
So the literal only difference is that Drake signature on the tongue? No quality in material difference or anything special? At this point you can tell me they had left over OG release Raptors in the warehouse and replaced the tags and I would believe you, this is so lazy.

I believe these are just an old shipment they had sitting around that never got the tongue converted. The pair that released last year had an over sized tongue patch... I bet if you removed it you would see where the Drake tag was replaced... wouldn't even be surprised if some were just covered up. Also crib posted a pic of Drake wearing these a month ago I just noticed.

I cant do any artist collabs, I just cant ride sacks. I give 2 ships that Drakes sig is on the shoe I prefer flight myself Who is Drake? he doesn't even write his own music. im definitely not sack ridin a due that just reads another dudes lyrics.

But you’ll sack hop on an athlete? It’s the same diff my dude .... jordan striving for exceptionality in his chosen field and an artist like Aubrey attempting to excel in his chosen field. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you’ll sack hop on an athlete? It’s the same diff my dude .... jordan striving for exceptionality in his chosen field and an artist like Aubrey attempting to excel in his chosen field. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not the same

Music is subjective

In sports it's really not.

passed on the first release, but managed to grab a pair of the Drake's. Tracking says they are at the UPS hold center. Hoping they are in good condition, or else it's back to Nike they go!

Mine came in yesterday..look like they were just tried on a few times at the warehouse lol...whatever, I’ll wear em at some point

Looks like sellers are getting desperate on StockX. My size alone is down over $30 all the way to $225. In a week they’ll be starved out and it’ll be time to strike for those who missed out :evil:
I dont get it though, the Drake signed ones are lower priced than non-signed ones?
Everybody hate Drake?
Just got my pair and just like everyone else's the quality is terrible. Glue stains and scuffs all over. Honestly they should have B-Stocked these things. My Melo 13's look better than these, even with the red glue stains. More than likely getting returned to Nike, because Stock X probably won't take them.
I just received mine. Quality is decent, no glue stains...... no 3-stripes like @cradiulf :lol:

You can tell partially the suede is made out of pig suede.

mudguard suede is synthetic suede for sure.

If they are returned and sent to outlet, wore once, glue stains, I'll gladly purchase and unDS right away for $140 tax included.

oh, and ....... I know Warriors are losing but Laney 5s are for $120

https://www.eastbay.com/product/jordan-retro-5-mens/D2720400.html

Last edited:
SNKRS pair delivered just now. Overall, I like them. Hit them with a few strokes of my suede/nubuck brush and really evened out the swirls and markings. I missed the original drop and while I don't listen to Drake's music (I am neutral on him however, don't really feel one way or another about him) I think the detail of his sig on the tongue is cool and I do like the purple jumpman patch better than the all black suede patch. Grabbed a "forgotten" jersey off ebay right after I opened these up and will post in here once it arrives from Canada. Until then...
IMG_2256.JPG

SNKRS pair delivered just now. Overall, I like them. Hit them with a few strokes of my suede/nubuck brush and really evened out the swirls and markings. I missed the original drop and while I don't listen to Drake's music (I am neutral on him however, don't really feel one way or another about him) I think the detail of his sig on the tongue is cool and I do like the purple jumpman patch better than the all black suede patch. Grabbed a "forgotten" jersey off ebay right after I opened these up and will post in here once it arrives from Canada. Until then...
IMG_2256.JPG
Or wear the Dell Curry Raptors jersey lol

yup my size 8 just arrived at the office

crispy and deff keeping

shout out to the raptors for free pair

Back
Top Bottom