Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

So the literal only difference is that Drake signature on the tongue? No quality in material difference or anything special? At this point you can tell me they had left over OG release Raptors in the warehouse and replaced the tags and I would believe you, this is so lazy.
No, this is literally what they did. I mean maybe they didn't technically remove the tags from OGs and swapped them with these Drake tags (but who knows right?), but they have the same production dates and everything. At the least, they made a bunch with the Drake tags, got word he was leaving JB, and made the remaining bulk but with different tongue tags. So the most recently released Drake pairs have just been collecting dust and getting warped by shoe trees, until now.

Not the same

Music is subjective

In sports it's really not.
Sooo....what you're saying is because sports achievements are statistical/quantifiable/tangible it's okay to be a fan and therefore wear an athlete's shoe (not sack riding according to your logic), but because music is a subjective/personal opinion based thing, being a fan and therefore wearing their shoe equals "sack riding?" So based on this logic, one is only viewed as riding ones sack if the person who's sack being ridden excels in a profession where excellence is deemed as subjective?

Some of the logic used on NT is so wild. :lol::smh:

Some minor flaws, but overall they're ok
IMG_20190606_215940_388.jpg

Sooo....what you're saying is because sports achievements are statistical/quantifiable/tangible it's okay to be a fan and therefore wear an athlete's shoe (not sack riding according to your logic), but because music is a subjective/personal opinion based thing, being a fan and therefore wearing their shoe equals "sack riding?" So based on this logic, one is only viewed as riding ones sack if the person who's sack being ridden excels in a profession where excellence is deemed as subjective?

Some of the logic used on NT is so wild. :lol::smh:

Read what I typed again. You might need to read it two or three times.

Did I mention "sack riding" anywhere?

Did I even quote you?

So why are you in your feelings and coping pleas responding to me? Because maybe what dude was talking about fits you?

There were similar complaints with them as well, go back and read the thread. Sometimes it all comes down to luck.

Read what I typed again. You might need to read it two or three times.

Did I mention "sack riding" anywhere?

Did I even quote you?

So why are you in your feelings and coping pleas responding to me? Because maybe what dude was talking about fits you?
Not in my feelings at all. You're taking shots at me saying what fits me or not so.... I didn't know one had to be quoted to put in their 2 cents around here or to reply to others. I was simply questioning your logic. As for you mentioning "sack riding," you directly replied to @hiphopsays comment of "But you’ll sack hop on an athlete? It’s the same diff my dude .... jordan striving for exceptionality in his chosen field and an artist like Aubrey attempting to excel in his chosen field.," with your exact reply being "Not the same. Music is subjective. In sports it's really not." Just based on sentence structure, logic, and what you were responding to, most would infer that you to be saying "(sack hoping) is not the same because music is subjective, while sports is not." That's basic comprehension.

Wtf
Even the original pair went up in price
They were going for basically retail now they are going for over $300
I have a feeling noone is gonna return any pairs no matter how jacked up they are :lol:

All the pairs stockx gets are getting shipped out to toronto
It's gonna be nothing but raptors jerseys and these 4's

Back
Top Bottom