Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

these are aiight to me. more interested in the travis scott purple ones. more bolder color, which I like

Captureftl.PNG
FSR footlocker.... just cop on a local store

Fake sellout on nike.... took an L (not selected) than available again haha trolling to the death

For the first time I easy cop from sneakrs (last step from PayPal with footlocker), but I need an info about size, why no US7 for this release? (All the site, nike and footlocker to, start from US8). My stupid little foot...

my boy went at 7 just Incase ppl were there early. He’s 3rd on line as of now. Hopefully he’s good

On feet looks pretty good. Still rather toros though

my boy went at 7 just Incase ppl were there early. He’s 3rd on line as of now. Hopefully he’s good

On feet looks pretty good. Still rather toros though

He's third in line and you're not convinced he's good? These not that serious lol

He's third in line and you're not convinced he's good? These not that serious lol

I have seen it! 3rd in line means nothing. Especially if you got shady workers who say, "oh, we didn't get that size!" When in reality they did and just put it to the side for themselves or their friends for later. I've seen it too many times and I have been that person who they have held a shoe for many of times.

I have seen it! 3rd in line means nothing. Especially if you got shady workers who say, "oh, we didn't get that size!" When in reality they did and just put it to the side for themselves or their friends for later. I've seen it too many times and I have been that person who they have held a shoe for many of times.

Yall making me wish I would have just paid my plug the extra $50

Back
Top Bottom